New Server Needs Staff

Trevor1211's Avatar Trevor12116/16/12 6:48 pm
6/17/2012 2:50 am
dazzlney's Avatar dazzlney
[color=#4000FF][b][size=200]Hey guys I'm looking for some new staff on my server so here are the applications[/size].[/color]
[/b]
[color=#FF0000]Admin:[/color]

Ign:
Maturity:
Why You want to be an admin:
Other Info (At least 50 words):

[color=#0000BF]Mod:[/color]

Ign:
Maturity:
Why You want to be mod:
Other Info (At least 30 words):

[color=#FF8000]Helper:[/color]

Ign:

[size=200][b][color=#4000FF]I will send you the ip if you get accepted HAVE FUN [/color][/b][/size]
Trevor1211
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/17/2012 2:50 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
dazzlney
Ign: Dazzlney
experience I have been mod on plenty of servers and once i was admin
Maturity: 8.5/10 I like to have some laughs but am still serious
Why you want to be admin: I want to be admin to help with the server, the people on it and do everything that im good at to help it

Other info:I would like to be on the server to help, if i am picked i will commit all my free time to the server, i will be very dedicated and will help with anything possible that i know how to do. I have skype, with a mic, so i can easily talk to anyone who needs my help. I will help at all times whenever i am needed.

Please choose me,
Dazzlney
06/17/2012 2:39 am
Level 1 : New Architect
MineShaftCraft1
Admin:

Ign: MineShaftCraft1
Experience: I have had this game since early stages of Beta and i have been a builder/helper on several other servers. Mod on 3 and Admin on 2.
Maturity: 8 out of 10. I like to joke around but when the time to be serious arises, I will work.
Why You want to be an admin: I want to be an admin so that i can help. Recently i have had the urge to help and i want to do so with something that im really good at. That something is Minecraft .
Other info (At least 50 words): Like i said above i have been a helper/builder, mod and admin on several other servers. I like to focus my attention on one server and one server only and will commit to said server. I can work hard and know many of the basic commands and other commands as well. I got what you need . I also have skype with a mic, so it is easy to communicate with all the other admins and the owner. All in all, all i want to do is help you make a great server that will stand the test of time and come out victorious.

Thank You,
C.B (MineShaftCraft1)
06/16/2012 9:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mrblackamng
[quote="Trevor1211"][color=#4000FF][b][size=200]Hey guys I'm looking for some new staff on my server so here are the applications[/size].[/color]
[/b]

Ign: mrblackmang
Experience: i have been a mod on a friends server who i met on minecraft, a admin on my friends server, and i am a trial mod on a server at the moment.
Maturity: on a scle of 1- 10 id say 8 and 10 when i am serious and focused
Why You want to be an admin: i would like to be admin cause i would love to help someone on a server and build because i have so many ideas in mind and just want to find others who love minecraft as much as me.
other info (atleast 50 words) well for starters ive been playing minecraft for about a year and i play almost everyday that i can for hours and i can manage a server very well because i can always see what is going on and what needs help. i have skype so we can communicate if neccessary and i love building and have so many ideas i cant wait to share with the minecraft community. i loved being admin and i want to experience that feeling again. i hope that i can see you on your server soon.
06/16/2012 9:11 pm
mrblackamng
[quote="Trevor1211"][color=#4000FF][b][size=200]Hey guys I'm looking for some new staff on my server so here are the applications[/size].[/color]
[/b]

Ign:
Maturity:
Why You want to be an admin:
Other Info (At least 50 words):

[color=#0000BF]Mod:[/color]

Ign:mrblackmang
Experiance: a admin on my friends server, trial mod on a server, and a mod on a minecraft friends server
Maturity: id say 8/10
Why You want to be mod: i want to find a server that is fun that i can help out on and i hope this server can be it for me

[color=#FF8000]Helper:[/color]

Ign:

[size=200][b][color=#4000FF]I will send you the ip if you get accepted HAVE FUN [/color][/b][/size][/quote]
06/16/2012 7:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
TheFailChimpanzee
Ign: lukegibb
Experience: I have had a lot of experience being staff on servers, I hate it when people grief/disrespect other players. This makes me angry to see and I also get angry when an admin does nothing about it! I try to do something but i am usually frowned apon by admins because they think I am trying to take their spot.
Maturity: I am very mature
Why You want to be an admin: I want to be admin so i can help people have fun on a server, without getting greifed/disrespected. It makes me happy to know everyone is having as good a time as me.
Other Info (At least 50 words): I have been an Admin on 2 other servers, both of which shut down because of problems between the owners. I would be happy to help your server become a great one that everyone enjoys. I am okay with you declining, but it was worth a shot Have a great time with your server!
06/16/2012 7:29 pm
charleswcrumbley
mod:

Ign: charleswcrumbley
Experience: ive been an admin in 1 different server
Maturity: 8 on a scale to 1 to 10
Why You want to be an mod: i like building and createing
Other Info (At least 30 words): im a great builder ive made many different redstone contraptions i have some good plugins i can handle every situation smart and maturely i love this game and im on atleast 3 hours a day i can add some cool things to your spawn i have a skype devin.crumbley i am very trustworthy i am smart at every thing minecraft i have played minecraft from the start
06/16/2012 7:26 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
Herobrien1265
Admin:

Ign:Herobrine1265
Experience: I have own my own Server it was hard but not to hard i have been co-owner on 3 servers Head admin on 8 servers admin on 6 servers mod on 4 and thats all i op i get accepted as admin on this server
Maturity: 9/10 I can joke around but i don’t like doing it a lot i like doing work
Why You want to be an admin:I want to be admin because i think i am experience i have owned my own server and co-owner on 3 i know how to work permissions and plugins i can stop grievers and i can also Stop hackers and spammers i can be on like 9 to 10 hours.
Other Info (At least 50 words): I have started playing minecraft since alpha 1.3 and i have never grieved in my life. I dont have any hacks and i dont like griefing i work well in groups and i hope i can work with you and build with you on this wonderful server your going to make my building level is about 9 but i don’t work good with redstone.
06/16/2012 7:15 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Vendettaune
Applying for Administrator rank.

Ign:Vendettaune

Experience:I've been admin on many servers and last summer even hosted a server with my friends for fun it was pretty nice.

Maturity:I'm quite a mature guy but not to mature that I can't take a joke, I'll be strict when needed too and can still be a cool guy.

Why You want to be an admin:Well I'm quite good at administrating servers and I'm quite used to it, I'll be really good at it aswell I'm very good at handling situations between players and finding an agreement.

Other Info (At least 50 words): As I've stated I've been an admin on many other servers and with that I have a lot of experience so I'd be quite good as an admin on your server. I'm a minecraft veteran playing in the alpha version and I've seen minecraft change If you would I would love if you could accept me and message me the IP so I could help you with the server. I can also help build things if you very so needed it.
06/16/2012 7:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Mayo23
Hello,
If possible I will be trying out for admin
Ign: Mayo23
Experience: I've been playing Minecraft for about 4 years
Maturity: My Maturity Out of Ten would be about 9, I'm not perfect, I make jokes abit but when things need to be done I get them done as soon a possible.
I would like to be an Admin, because I love to help people and welcome people onto your server.
Info:
I do love to play Minecraft, I love sport, I would like my own server but trying to set it up.
I love to help others with getting things done and I'm very efficient. I HATE Greifers!!
One of my hobbies is helping out Servers, I've got Admin on about 5 other servers and like to get them more people by promoting the server
06/16/2012 7:08 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Grump
Tinytinka
Ign: Tinytinka

Experience: I have had quite a lot of experience on servers, dealing with griefers and such, I have owned my own server before but I will tell you about that in the 'Other info' area because that needs 50 words to pass! I have good experience with plugins, installing and using them, I could also recommend ones that are good for the server which I think would be a cool idea! I am good with using plugins even if I have never used it or heard of it before because I am a good learner and I could just Google the plugin or do /help and that will show you how to use it and what it is and such so that will be easy!

Maturity: It depends, when I am relaxed and just having fun I am around 7 out of 10 but when I am serious I am probably 9 or 10 out of 10.

Why You want to be an admin: I want to help, have fun and I like seeing servers grow, meeting new people from all over the world, I love to build, to talk and just be a nice person and have a fun time in my spare time on Minecraft!

Other Info: Hi, I have owned a server myself, I really couldn't be bothered with updating everything and my laptop was really bad and laggy so that didn't work out, I have been Admin and such on other servers helping with building, plugins and new people and I would like to help out on this server, I do like to build, I think I am quite good and towns, villages and houses, I can build good spawns but if you make me build something with derpy blocks and stuff I just wont do it, I don't like iron, gold, diamond, glowstone, netherbrick and any sort of bright block because it is just horrible and people will think that it is horrible too!

~Tinytinka
06/16/2012 7:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
JonahVanDoren
Ign: JonahVanDoren
Experience: I am a builder on a large server project, and moderator on a small PvP server.
Maturity: I am very mature, and people always think I am older than I actually am. I would take my job and responsibilities as an Admin very seriously.
Why You want to be an admin: I want to be an Admin because I think I can really help your server be a really fun place to play on. I have a lot of experience, and I know a lot about being in the staff of a server.
Other Info (At least 50 words): I believe that I can really help your server out. I know almost all of the commands, I have skype to make it easier for us to communicate, and I am also a very good builder. I can build very well and very detailed, so if you ever need me for a project, I'll be there. With me on your staff, not only will your server be a rule-enforced server, but a fun, enjoyable, and original place to be.

I look forward to working with you!

Jonah Van Doren
06/16/2012 7:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Narwhal
crossbows13
Ign:Monstertrucks247
Experiance:Since 1.0.0 (this year)
Maturity:8 out of 10
Why You want to be mod:Because iv'e done it on other server and i'm really getting board of being a builder like 100_carson
Other Info (At least 30 words):Well I have a xbox 360 and i have fun with it. I'm a really good builder (That is what people are saying to me). I don't like Greifers and I'm not one.
06/16/2012 7:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Valthrok
I will not write out my application but i will place a link so that you can proceed to either read Part 1 where i talk about wanting to be a builder for your server or Part 2 where i talk about being a Admin / Mod for your server,

looking-for-work-t97790.html
06/16/2012 7:01 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Trevor1211
That was 58 words!!!!! niiiiice
06/16/2012 6:54 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
100_carson
Admin:

Ign: 100carson
Experience: Been playing since alpha
Maturity: Out of ten? Probably like a 8 if you want to scale it. I make a lot of jokes but can be serious whenever its needed.
Why You want to be an admin: Getting bored of minecraft and getting bored of being a builder on most servers, i've done just about everything there is to do but I never really do much with being a staff on server ( don't assume I don't know proper commands, believe me I do)
Other Info (At least 50 words): I'm not sure what else to say so I will probably just be rambling here but I love to build castles and medieval type things. I'm good with new players/noobs whatever you want to call them. Glad to answer questions from new people and ultimately am looking to helping your server! I hope this was 50 words thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome