=-New Vanilla Server-= *[Whitelisted]*

Whitekid15's Avatar Whitekid152/16/14 7:37 pm
1 emeralds 211 6
2/16/2014 11:21 pm
Whitekid15's Avatar Whitekid15
Hello all , Im Nick and Ive bought a 24/7 Minecraft server and its gonna be a private survival server for a small community , If you want to join here are the requirments... To join you must fill out application , Be mature , Over the age of 14!

TO JOIN CONTACT ME ON SKYPE: Ghawks15 OR FILL OUT APPLICATION!

Application:
Skills:
Why do you want to join?:
Whitekid15
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Whitekid15
02/16/2014 11:21 pm
bump*
Thecraftcookie
02/16/2014 10:16 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Application:Ok. lets get started am here today to join a vanilla server why? because am like a vanilla/Bukkit survivor kinda of person because i like how cummunity gets together and works together as a team no stealing no griefing and no raiding be friendly so i cam here right now to apply for a vannila server to play on because am into survival/Building like those popular vanilla servers these days like MindCrack and HermitCraft i would like to join your server sir, because i think it would be really great and fun together so i hope you accept me and see you recruits on the server
-Killerguy48
In-gamename:Killerguy48
Experience:Ive experience alot of things like being Mod/Admin/Owner! and i came here today on the forum to see if i can find a true vanilla/Community server so i would like to do that get in team speak and Skype so we can call and chat and talk also call each other too see how's it going so i hope you accept me because i put alot of effort into this application so i wish you accept me and see you guys there good luck
-Killerguy48
Skills:Building 8-10 Redstone 10 Helpful 10 Community 10
Why do you want to join?:Like i said... i wanted to join because i think vanilla server are really Awesome and fun also cool too team up and build and skype so we can work together and build together so we can work build chat and call and talk to i hope you accept me here today on this application to join and am friendly and helpful am on 3-5 hours daily! so contact me if i get accepted
Whitekid15
02/16/2014 9:37 pm
bump*
TreePal
02/16/2014 8:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Farmer
Application
In-gamename: TreePal but when you whitelist it do treepal as the whitelisting for vanilla is odd
Experience: Playing for about a year, but don't doubt me! I know my basics
Skills: Building, mining, PvE, etc
Why do you want to join?: I am currently looking for a Mindcrack type server but I keep being rejected since I don't have skype! D: Please consider me because I'm really looking forward to joining Also I want to join since I hate playing on servers with people that hack, grief, and are just plain stupid.
Kittiesaresocute
02/16/2014 8:18 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
In-gamename: SuperGirly_Ninja
Experience: ALOT
Skills: Building and Funnieness
Why do you want to join?: Because it sounds fun
Owlbeanie
02/16/2014 7:51 pm
Application:
In-gamename: Bearsbite
Experience: Been playing for over 2 years LOVE This game! I very much enjoy vanilla minecraft survival. It's probably my favorite version.
Skills: Really good at building houses. I prefer building small buildings, as I have a hard time building massive ones. I have been told my house building skills are excellent.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because this sounds like a promising server. I enjoy vanilla minecraft, and I especially like small communities!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome