1
My Newly Created Server
Hello I just recently created a minecraft Hamachi Server with a friend
We were looking for builders/people who would like to help us with the server.
This server is currently running no plugins, however if you would like to help us please fill out this form!------------
Minecraft Name:
Age:
Building experience:
email:
Maturity:
and any extra comments......
If anyone needs to contact us please private message me.
My minecraft username is also ronnie41399
-----PLEASE APPLY A.S.A.P------------
We were looking for builders/people who would like to help us with the server.
This server is currently running no plugins, however if you would like to help us please fill out this form!------------
Minecraft Name:
Age:
Building experience:
email:
Maturity:
and any extra comments......
If anyone needs to contact us please private message me.
My minecraft username is also ronnie41399
-----PLEASE APPLY A.S.A.P------------
2
Ign: Peru11
Age: 13
I am mature and very good at running servers, I can portfoward and help with plugins
Age: 13
I am mature and very good at running servers, I can portfoward and help with plugins
Minecraft Name: Blip_Lvl_30
Age: 13
Building experience: 2 years
email: Loverofpets101@gmail.com
Maturity: That of a 35 year old's
Age: 13
Building experience: 2 years
email: Loverofpets101@gmail.com
Maturity: That of a 35 year old's
