1

NothingCraft 1.4.7 [Hamachi][Cracked]

NothingVCraft •1/26/13 8:48 pm
•
83
•
3/7/2013 8:41 am
2 staff positions available!!
Admin: Available
Moderator: Available
Non-Staff:
Builder:Available

Hamachi details:
Network ID: NothingCraft 1.4.7 Pass: 123
Network ID 2: NothingCraft2 1.4.7 Pass: 123

IP: 25.19.107.250

Currently Taking plugin requests!

Need a good builder for spawn!

Doing permissions at the moment, please have patience for prefixes
Posted by
NothingVCraft
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

SubZero_J
• 03/07/2013 8:41 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Can I apply for Builder Or Moderator?
My IGN is Jonan
1
SubZero_J
• 03/07/2013 8:40 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Can I apply for Builder Or Moderator?
1
Megalandrys
• 01/26/2013 8:52 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Dragon
Can I have Admin? If you look at my forums posts, look for my Looking for server staff, and just judge me from there. I'll also use an application if needed.
1

Welcome