One Of A Kind Server

McMonarchist's Avatar McMonarchist2/4/14 6:46 pm
1 emeralds 277 9
2/4/2014 9:29 pm
bloxParadise_'s Avatar bloxParadise_
I was thinking on making a Huge server Network called MinecraftCosmo
And for every person who registered to my server website would get a Custom made MinecraftCosmo magazine based on stats and info of the server with cool pics and probably slightly hard covered.
Part of the Cosmo branch would be the CosmoCracked server for people with cracked accounts.But for people with cracked account wont get a Magazine due to budget issues.
I have a budget of $800 for the server network and branch itself, And a budget of $2000 for the magazines, But I wouldnt know if I would make my money back or soon enough.
Tell me more info and ideas about my idea
McMonarchist
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Azie
02/04/2014 9:27 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Your server doesn't sound unique at all besides your "magazine" concept... You're talking about printing magazines for an audience that's PC-based... Why not put them on an e-mailing list instead of printing magazines that they're going to throw away anyway? Besides, no one is going to give you their mailing address.

With this current concept of basically a plain server and you mailing people magazines, why would you think you'd profit?
TheMCBros99
02/04/2014 9:08 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pixel Painter
Instead of a magazine make a blog post. Do the stats, player of the week, events. Stuff like that! Save $$ get the same thing done, and save trees. Woot
IDKCharlie
02/04/2014 8:38 pm
Level 25 : Expert Archer
Sounds cool. I like the magazine idea, but I feel like that would be a waste of money. Plus, to get the magazines to people, the addresses would have to be known. And I don't know how many people would want to give away their address like that.
Elite_Ranger
02/04/2014 8:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Wizard
I like it, but I think your going overboard with the Magazine thing xD
Next_Gen_Craft
02/04/2014 8:22 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Warrior
I think this is a good idea. With 800$ You can get around a 90 GB Ram server. But that would be 850$ per Month. The magazine idea is kinda bad people throw magazines away. Overall its ok.
McMonarchist
02/04/2014 8:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
It will make the server more professional and will make people register to my server website. But Ill have second thoughts.

Ty for your thoughts CrossWoofy

~Monarchist
CrossWoofy
02/04/2014 6:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
I don't think you should really give out magazines, if it was me i would just throw them away so don't waste money on making magazines.
BlueGoldenKnight
02/04/2014 6:49 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
I have my own network server, And I have lots of experince, If you need help contact me here or on skype : mrcoolkid909
bloxParadise_
02/04/2014 9:29 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Experience? I went on your server and you give everyone in factions /f admin..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome