1

OP Prison looking for developer(s)

Penguinn__ •11/29/17 5:25 pm
•
207
•
11/30/2017 11:05 pm
Had a prison server for awhile but after my developer left the community I've found it hard to do things on my own and need a helping hand. I need someone who I can trust and who can work for free but with staff benefits and access to different things. You will need to apply for this position. Thanks.

PM Me for more information
Posted by
Penguinn__
Level 1 : New Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Penguinn__
• 11/30/2017 11:05 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1
Penguinn__
• 11/30/2017 8:09 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Looking for experienced developers
1
Jkq
• 11/30/2017 9:45 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Discord?
1
Cesor
• 11/29/2017 6:58 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Add me on discord, secret#8372 and we can talk about details
1

Welcome