1

BE A CO-OWNER!!!!

a_polar_bear13 •6/6/12 6:45 pm
•
156
•
6/10/2012 10:33 am
i am looking for someone to buy a server hosting, it will be an awesome server, pvp and raid, called ALBIONCRAFT! if your interested just leave a comment and we can talk about more of this
YOU CAN MAKE MONEY
i will give you all donations from players!
PLZ help me out
Posted by
a_polar_bear13
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony
11

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

bobobomb17
• 06/10/2012 10:33 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
i want to be in this. i dont need the money But i do like helping people! i would love to do this with you please accept me!
1
AlasdairM
• 06/10/2012 2:46 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
When the servers on can I apply for Mod or something?
1
mcheaven
• 06/10/2012 2:44 am
• Level 33 : Artisan Modder
hmm so actually you are searching for an owner as he pays the server so he owns it
1
yognautling
• 06/10/2012 2:37 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
well I don't want money, but I can't host server either but I would like to be the server co-owner! accept me plz?
1

Welcome