1
PIXELMON SPAWNER STAFF HELP
Greetings Planet Mineraft,
Hi My name is Anil, IGN: MistahAnil123, I started a pixelmon server a while ago and I need staff immediately. I need honest, trustworthy people who have skype and can use the pixelmon spawners in pixelmon! I need help! Please add My skype which is Mistahanil123 and message me PokeSpawner so I know you want to help and your from planet minecraft! The pixelmon version is 3.2.9 And the Ip is 162.244.164.41:25935 I need Website Developers As Well! Skype Is A Must for this project!
Hi My name is Anil, IGN: MistahAnil123, I started a pixelmon server a while ago and I need staff immediately. I need honest, trustworthy people who have skype and can use the pixelmon spawners in pixelmon! I need help! Please add My skype which is Mistahanil123 and message me PokeSpawner so I know you want to help and your from planet minecraft! The pixelmon version is 3.2.9 And the Ip is 162.244.164.41:25935 I need Website Developers As Well! Skype Is A Must for this project!
2
Please skype me
NEED GYM LEADERS AS WELL
