Pluggin request

karatyman's Avatar karatyman5/30/12 9:01 pm
1 emeralds 69
I really need this pluggin on my server can it be made: Alright the Extremely popular plugin, factions, is well known by many. However the plugin has its problems. I have the ultiment way to run factions. If any of you have played the game "Evony" you will recognize some similarities. For this pluggin when you create your city you get to start out with a few recourse just for creating the city, You will also be allowed 3 days of "Begginer's protection" as in no one can attack you in your city unless you break your begginers protection. You will be able to claim land like in factions however other players will be allowed to Break a Configurable number of blocks per hour, in claimed land, for each city. You will be able to make curtain blocks be 100% greifable threw congifuration (default would be Plants/trees). The option to steal from chests can be decided threw config. Now the amounth of power a player has to claim land at default should be 5 chunks, so a city of 1 person can claim 15 chunks, if you add 3 people to a city it will go to 45 (configurable). A city chat room is possible but not needed, however there should be land tags. I would like this to work because we are manually making this happen in our server which isnt easy. If somone will make this please message me asap.
karatyman
Level 36 : Artisan Architect