1
Plugin Assistant needed.
Hello
We require a plugin assistant 95% of our plugins are correct but the MiniGames and fun plugins are still to be found and configured.. So your job will to find such plugins suggest them and then install them also you will be working on permissions etc!
if you chosen you will given access to remote console FTP and other services depending on your know how, you will also have the chance to work on the website too.
IGN:
AGE:
Experience:
Skype:
how often are you active?
how well do you work as a team?
Craftbukkit experience?
We require a plugin assistant 95% of our plugins are correct but the MiniGames and fun plugins are still to be found and configured.. So your job will to find such plugins suggest them and then install them also you will be working on permissions etc!
if you chosen you will given access to remote console FTP and other services depending on your know how, you will also have the chance to work on the website too.
IGN:
AGE:
Experience:
Skype:
how often are you active?
how well do you work as a team?
Craftbukkit experience?
7
IGN: cows_451
AGE: 14
Experience: I made two plugins and have been devs on tons of servers
Skype: jellycows32 or jellycow32
how often are you active? 3 hours a day at least
how well do you work as a team? 8/10
Craftbukkit experience? Yes
AGE: 14
Experience: I made two plugins and have been devs on tons of servers
Skype: jellycows32 or jellycow32
how often are you active? 3 hours a day at least
how well do you work as a team? 8/10
Craftbukkit experience? Yes
bump
IGN: TackySwag
AGE: 15
Experience: Own a server, and Coowner on 2 others, I do all plugins for them.
Skype: Tacky-_-
how often are you active? At least 4 hours
how well do you work as a team? I work quite well with a team, I know when to joke and when to be serious.
Craftbukkit experience? Yeah, I'm formular with it.
AGE: 15
Experience: Own a server, and Coowner on 2 others, I do all plugins for them.
Skype: Tacky-_-
how often are you active? At least 4 hours
how well do you work as a team? I work quite well with a team, I know when to joke and when to be serious.
Craftbukkit experience? Yeah, I'm formular with it.
.
bump...
IGN: WorldeditGod
Nickname/name: Tommy
Age: 15
Rank:Plugin Assistant
Maturity(1-10): 9.5
Skype(MUST have): thomastech3
Minecraft experience: I started playing minecraft for about two years ago. I remember it was a cold day here in America. I didn't have anything at all to do which gave me a thought about buying minecraft. As I didn't have any payment card, I asked my dad if he could buy it for me but I would pay my own money. He said yes. I played a lot of single player in the beginning while slowly moving towards multiplayer. I am almost only playing multiplayer at the moment of writing this and don't play my single player at all.
Moderating experience: I have been staff on alot of servers. I am currently hosting my own server. As I, myself, see it as a bit childish to list every single server you been staff on here I am not gonna list them. If you want a more specific list, give me a message on Skype.
Plugin experience: As stated above, I am currently hosting my own server which is wielding me alot of experience with plugins. I’m good with World Edit, World Guard, Group Manager, Pex, Factions, Essentials, and ETC. I have before hosted two servers from my own computer. They did of course not become big and that was the reason why I shut them down.
How can you improve the server?: I think I can improve the server by giving it my experience. I can give suggestions on plugins which makes the server better, help all players and of course, control staff applications if you would like.
Why you want to be a mod: I want to be a mod because I love guarding servers. It mitt seem a bit weird but I just love hanging out on them. As said before I think I would fit because I have been staff on many other servers.
Things you like/are good at: I think I am good at controlling the community, building amazing builds with World Edit, playing minecraft and giving them a great time, and of course, eating food .
Things you hate/are bad at: I am really bad at building from my eyes but I don't really am bad at anything. Things I hate could be players capitalizing every beginning of a word, for instance, "This Is A Thing I Like The Most". I also don't like players writing childish if you know what I mean, not capitalizing beginnings of sentences etc.
Timezone(GMT +/-): I think New England is in GMT 1+ or 2+ but I am not quite sure.
How much you can play?: I can play alot on weekends and weekdays .
Extra(not necessary): Please accept this application.
Sincerely,
Thomas Bergman
Nickname/name: Tommy
Age: 15
Rank:Plugin Assistant
Maturity(1-10): 9.5
Skype(MUST have): thomastech3
Minecraft experience: I started playing minecraft for about two years ago. I remember it was a cold day here in America. I didn't have anything at all to do which gave me a thought about buying minecraft. As I didn't have any payment card, I asked my dad if he could buy it for me but I would pay my own money. He said yes. I played a lot of single player in the beginning while slowly moving towards multiplayer. I am almost only playing multiplayer at the moment of writing this and don't play my single player at all.
Moderating experience: I have been staff on alot of servers. I am currently hosting my own server. As I, myself, see it as a bit childish to list every single server you been staff on here I am not gonna list them. If you want a more specific list, give me a message on Skype.
Plugin experience: As stated above, I am currently hosting my own server which is wielding me alot of experience with plugins. I’m good with World Edit, World Guard, Group Manager, Pex, Factions, Essentials, and ETC. I have before hosted two servers from my own computer. They did of course not become big and that was the reason why I shut them down.
How can you improve the server?: I think I can improve the server by giving it my experience. I can give suggestions on plugins which makes the server better, help all players and of course, control staff applications if you would like.
Why you want to be a mod: I want to be a mod because I love guarding servers. It mitt seem a bit weird but I just love hanging out on them. As said before I think I would fit because I have been staff on many other servers.
Things you like/are good at: I think I am good at controlling the community, building amazing builds with World Edit, playing minecraft and giving them a great time, and of course, eating food .
Things you hate/are bad at: I am really bad at building from my eyes but I don't really am bad at anything. Things I hate could be players capitalizing every beginning of a word, for instance, "This Is A Thing I Like The Most". I also don't like players writing childish if you know what I mean, not capitalizing beginnings of sentences etc.
Timezone(GMT +/-): I think New England is in GMT 1+ or 2+ but I am not quite sure.
How much you can play?: I can play alot on weekends and weekdays .
Extra(not necessary): Please accept this application.
Sincerely,
Thomas Bergman
[deleted]

