1

Plugin Coder Needed! - Complicated

Kingdomapbuilder •9/10/14 4:48 pm
•
154
•
9/21/2014 3:31 pm
Hello. everyone! I am looking for a plugin coder for at least one really complex plugin! This plugin manager will have all Owner commands, and will have the Plugin-Manager tag and rank. You must use the form below.


IGN:
What experience do you have coding bukkit plugins?
How fast can you code bukkit plugins?
Age:
Maturity(1-10):
Skill-level(1-10):
Skype:
Other:

Thank you for applying!
Posted by
Kingdomapbuilder
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Kingdomapbuilder
• 09/21/2014 3:31 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Still looking for a plugin developer!
1
Ciberg
• 09/10/2014 4:58 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Give a thorough description of what plugin you want, and what it would do. Just saying "complex plugin" doesn't help anyone, no one's going to know what you expect to be coded.
1
Kingdomapbuilder
• 09/18/2014 8:22 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Sorry for the late response. I will need a plugin for ranks (Wizard, Ninja, Pirate, DeathSoldier) and I need a way to give the players said rank, make it so players can buy the rank, etc. I will need sticks as wands for wizards, spell particle effects, spell effects, backfiring, and cooldowns. I will also need similar things (shift = vanish for ninja, etc.)
1

Welcome