1

Plugin dev wanted

DashBoardBuddha •8/3/14 5:49 pm
•
131
•
8/4/2014 10:40 am
Hello, I am DashBoardBuddha owner of a dedicated host minecraft server we are redoing our old server because we are switching host. We are looking to make a prison and survival server and maybe a minigame or two. If you are interested please include skype name and a short paragraph on why you want to work on this.

If you are accepted you will be known as either head admin or plugin dev your choice. In future you will be looking at being payed via Paypal and considered to move to co owner eventually. currently we only have 2 staff owner and co owner. But are looking into more mods and what not later in future
Posted by
DashBoardBuddha
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

DashBoardBuddha
• 08/03/2014 10:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Well most likely configured as long as people can play prison as normal and factions and stuff if there already is a plugin then thats good and we can use it
1
Harctona
• 08/04/2014 10:40 am
• Level 20 : Expert Cake
If you need custom plugins done, I can get them made for you. Add me on Skype: Harctona
1
Harctona
• 08/03/2014 5:54 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Cake
Do you need plugins coded, or do you just want them configured?

I have over 3 years of plugin and server knowledge, I'd be happy to help but I can't MAKE plugins :3
1

Welcome