1

Plugin Developer Needed

Caleb Vaughn •9/17/13 5:17 pm
•
217
•
9/20/2013 1:32 pm
I need a plugin developer for my custom server which I'm not going to go into the details as to what all it needs right now, but I may need more than one so if anyone is willing to help me just reply, or contact me on Skype: Cyanide_Computers. thank you for reading some of the plugins may be a little hard. (Note: You will get Plugin-Developer rank on my server).
Posted by
Caleb Vaughn
Level 1 : New Explorer
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

nickfromgreece
• 09/20/2013 12:44 pm
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
Why Do You Type Like This It Is So Annoying To Read...
1
Caleb Vaughn
• 09/20/2013 1:32 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Sorry its a force of habit im working on getting out of the habbit
1
Caleb Vaughn
• 09/20/2013 11:51 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
I'm talking about a developer. Are you good with building plugins?
1
Bubbad02
• 09/17/2013 5:20 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ILL DO IT PLEASE I AM VERY GOOD AT PLUGINS (G/M PEX WE WG)
1

Welcome