Plugin Development Service [24/7 DEVELOPER HIRE]

KendogDevelops's Avatar KendogDevelops5/17/15 5:29 pm
5/20/2015 7:25 pm
kuchkuch2000's Avatar kuchkuch2000

What is it?

PDS (Plugin Development Service) is an online platform for server owners, keen minecrafters and players to order their very own Bukkit/Spigot plugins at negotiable commissions, depending on the technicality and time consumption of the project.

Each and every plugin ordered is executed with complete professionalism and the following is provided with every project :

• - Finalized plugin compatible with the latest version of Bukkit/Spigot
  • - Complete source code within .TXT format
  • - 24/7 Support when setting/configuring your plugin to your server

Submitting your order

When ordering your plugin, you will need to follow each step of the process so that the developer can perfect your project. You will need to do the following :

• 1) Think of a plugin you want developed
  • 2) Send a friend request too 'pds_mc' via Skype
  • 3) Complete and paste the following template form as a message through Skype
    • General Information
    • Your first name :
    • Email Address :
    • Project Name :
    • Plugin Specifications
    • Function : (Please explain in detail what you want the plugin to do)
    • Color Scheme : (Your preferred color scheme e.g(Grey + Yellow))
    • What is the plugin intended for : (How your going to use the plugin)
    • Delivery
    • Delivery Scheme : (What method of delivery you would prefer, e.g (Mediafire, Skype, Dropbox)
    • Extra Information
    • Additional notes to developer : (If you have any more information you want the developer to note then please insert here)
  • 4) Wait for response (We will evaluate your order and start development when terms have been agreed from both you and PDS.

Developing your order

Once your order has been processed and development has begun we will send you daily updates on how its going and things that have been added/altered to your liking. If for any reason you want to change your order, a negotiable fee will be discussed and your project will be changed.

Recieving your project

When we have completed your order and your plugin is ready to go then we will notify you via your method of contact. It will then be delivered using your preferred delivery scheme when you submitted your order, if you wish you can alter this at any time.

If for any reason you cannot seem to configure/start your plugin a member of PDS will assist you in fixing the issue. (All orders are pretested before distribution).

Check out some of our happy customers

Unfortunately we are a very new service and we are eager to accept orders! No testamonials as of yet.

KendogDevelops
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/20/2015 7:25 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Dolphin
kuchkuch2000
Hi, I'm not looking for a plugin made but I'm thinking, since you have lots of post coming in that could bug you, I'm thinking I can make you a website that you can use to post your recent projects to get more people to accept your offer and I could also advertise it on my youtube if you want. I can make the website with an online maker called Wix and I can send you all the information you need after the website is created and you can login and edit it however you like. I'll do this completely free of charge. I hope you accept my offer. I am skilled in HTML, CSS, and Javascript website coding so I know how this works. Thanks and I look forward to helping you. If you have a website that's great. Sorry if I wasted your time and all you wanted was plugin information.
05/20/2015 6:22 pm
KendogDevelops
Bumping post.
05/19/2015 4:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
bradley1691
-snip-
05/19/2015 4:29 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
eawsegrggdfggdr
Well, I'm going to be creating a server and it's going to be needing some plugins. If you are still doing this service by the time I need plugin work done, I will contact you.
Bookmarked.
05/19/2015 3:58 pm
KendogDevelops
Thanks for the reply LetheRapier! Of course, contact us whenever, you can send your order whenever.
05/19/2015 4:26 am
KendogDevelops
Bumping post.
05/17/2015 8:13 pm
KendogDevelops
Bumping post.
05/17/2015 6:21 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
05/17/2015 6:23 pm
KendogDevelops
Thanks for the reply Furry! Great, looking forward to it.
05/17/2015 6:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
BlockersMC
Hello. I have a development team. We would like to hire you if possible. if your interested please contact us on skype
05/17/2015 6:12 pm
KendogDevelops
Thanks for the reply CrazyDevelopers! Unfortunately I'm currently un-open to being hired/joining a development team at this time. But thank you for the offer.
05/17/2015 5:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
vidmar20
Is there any money involved in this and how is the distribution setup? How are owners and you the developer allowed to use the code?
05/17/2015 5:42 pm
KendogDevelops
Thanks for the reply vidmar20! As mentioned above, when you submit your order, we will evaluate your project on time consumption/technicality and therefore provide you with a quote.

Depending on the plugin, we don't always charge to develop so please get submitting!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome