Plugin Manager Needed. NEEDED ASAP SERVER OPENS FRIDAY

chaybobb's Avatar chaybobb7/28/14 3:15 pm
1 emeralds 168 4
7/28/2014 3:38 pm
chaybobb's Avatar chaybobb
My server opens as v2.0 and in need to positions for that to happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to apply

Plugin Manager:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Why should we Pick You?
What Can you offer?
Do you know Group Manger NOT IG:

Plugin Developer:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Why Should we pick you?
What can you offer:
Tell us About Yourself:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My server is creative, prison(WIP), Survival(WIP), PvP(WIP), Minigames

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will tell you the IP and add you to our White-List if we accept your applacation.

Our official website http://mc-ccpvp.enjin.com/
chaybobb
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2014 3:30 pm
staccato
IGN:ex_numbers
Name (Optional):
Past Experience:I have been a server owner so I know a lot about plugins ands groupmanager and perms
Why should we Pick You?because have been server owner so I know a lot about plugins
What Can you offer?knowledge of plugins
Do you know Group Manger NOT IG:yes
07/28/2014 3:38 pm
chaybobb
Sorry DENIED
07/28/2014 3:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ReptileDev
IGN: ViperGamez
Name (Optional): chris
Past Experience: I have owned multiple servers and i was lead tech for a server hosting company.
Why should we Pick You? You should pick me because im an experienced dev that likes helping out other people. I will make sure that the server is always operational for the staff and the players. I will also dedicated as much time as you need me to.
What Can you offer? I can help with any technical stuff that you need help with, that includes buycraft, the bwebsite and any plugins or plugin config that you need help with. I can also help with advertising when the server goes public. I am on a lot so i can help moderate chat and try to get people to donate to the server. I have been building for 3yrs+ so i might even be able to help you build if you need any help.
Do you know Group Manger NOT IG: Yes
07/28/2014 3:25 pm
chaybobb
If you are will to send ALOT of time to try to make the launch date I will ACCEPT
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome