1
PluginDev Needed For My Server
Hello i need a plugindev who can fix all the problems in my server and who can give something different to my server.Server is hosted 24/7 so you are free to do anything you like
====================================================================
Requirements:
Age?:
Skype?:
Experience?:
Plugins?:
====================================================================
====================================================================
Requirements:
Age?:
Skype?:
Experience?:
Plugins?:
====================================================================
7
Hello,
My name is Daniel and I have made a few public plugins, and hundreds of private plugins (Not joking, I can send you a screenshot of my Eclipse). My most famous plugin is CompassNavigation. You can find it on BukkitDev.
I have posted a topic months ago, you can find it on my account here on PMC or MinecraftForums. It's pretty much outdated though.
Please add me on Skype for further information. denialmc
Thanks.
Daniel
My name is Daniel and I have made a few public plugins, and hundreds of private plugins (Not joking, I can send you a screenshot of my Eclipse). My most famous plugin is CompassNavigation. You can find it on BukkitDev.
I have posted a topic months ago, you can find it on my account here on PMC or MinecraftForums. It's pretty much outdated though.
Please add me on Skype for further information. denialmc
Thanks.
Daniel
Need More
minecraftrules96This guy wanted my help so badly then he says and I quote [snip]! I will never let you touch my plugins [snip]
Reported! Liar
This guy wanted my help so badly then he says and I quote "-[snip]- You! I will never let you touch my plugins -[snip]-!"
Bump
Plus I already know how to solve the issue with one plugin that won't let me log on to the server
Age: 11 Going 12 - Don't Judge me by my age I am much more mature than I seem.
Skype: minecraftrules96
Experience: I have been a PluginDev on a few servers and recently just got another job as one.
Plugins: BlockInSight - You Can Find It On Bukkit. It works for 1.6.4 as far as testing goes.
Skype: minecraftrules96
Experience: I have been a PluginDev on a few servers and recently just got another job as one.
Plugins: BlockInSight - You Can Find It On Bukkit. It works for 1.6.4 as far as testing goes.
