Post-Apocalyptic Server Looking For Help

Pdog19's Avatar Pdog196/10/13 9:47 am
1 emeralds 271 4
7/23/2013 3:33 pm
Vitimartin's Avatar Vitimartin
Hey guys, in need of some help looking for someone who knows a good host that has dedicated ram. Want to start off small for now, but eventually build up. Just need some staff members who can help me get this ball rolling. If there's anyone above the age of 18 or atleast has the maturity of someone above the age of 18, I could really use your help. PM me with your response:

Name: (nickname if preferred)
Knowledge of Servers:
Knowledge of plugins:
Staff experience:
Reason for wanting to be staff:
Targeted staff position:
Pdog19
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2013 3:32 pm
Vitimartin
Name: Viti
Knowledge of Servers: I use to play on tyrantcraft which was a post war zombie apocalypse zombie server with guns and a custom texture pack
Knowledge of plugins: I know what plugins you need to make a successful zombie apocalypse server
Staff experience: I used to be a staff on my cousins server. I know i must be online most of the time, help everyone that needs it, do not be abusive, and be fair
Reason for wanting to be staff: I would like to help people and help make this server a very successful server, I would also like to have access to demonstrating my creativity by building stuff on the server
Targeted staff position: If you have ranks using the plugin, then a general. If not, then any staff position you want to give me
06/10/2013 10:16 am
Pdog19
Some builders would be very nice as well if anyone would be interested in that
06/10/2013 10:15 am
Pdog19
Just need help getting the ball rolling, already have the ranks set up, and all the plugins working, just need someone to help me find a good host and get this thing going
07/23/2013 3:33 pm
Vitimartin
What ranks and plugins do you have set up?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome