1
Prison Server [NEEDS STAFF!]
Hi everyone! I own a prison server that is currently not finished yet!
I need staff for it so please apply here.
MY STAFF:
Owner: Me
Admin: [FULL except for 1 spot]
Developer/Plugin Manager: [1 Slot(Developer)] [2 Slots(Plugin Manager)]
Head-Mod: [1 Slot]
Mod: [3 Slots]
Builder (Someone good with spawns and prison mines): [3 Slots]
Any other accepted applications but with no staff room automatically gets Helper.
Thank you so much!
I need staff for it so please apply here.
MY STAFF:
Owner: Me
Admin: [FULL except for 1 spot]
Developer/Plugin Manager: [1 Slot(Developer)] [2 Slots(Plugin Manager)]
Head-Mod: [1 Slot]
Mod: [3 Slots]
Builder (Someone good with spawns and prison mines): [3 Slots]
Any other accepted applications but with no staff room automatically gets Helper.
Thank you so much!
27
IGN: CottonCandyCat73
Age:11
Maturity: 9 but not too serious
Job: Builder/Mod (i dont care which)
Style: Modern and sometimes Renaissance
No Skype
~Thanks for Reading!
Age:11
Maturity: 9 but not too serious
Job: Builder/Mod (i dont care which)
Style: Modern and sometimes Renaissance
No Skype
~Thanks for Reading!
Country: USA/ California
Age: 21
IGN: cole272003
Skype: cole272003
Plugin skills: Im pretty good at group manager and world edit
Building skills: here's a photo
http://gyazo.com/7542d01920819a0e3ab9b28049d584f2
Previous positions: Owner (5 times) Co-owner (2 times) Admin (12 times) Mod (15 times)
Command knowledge: I know various commands to help you and the other staff members
Reason we should pick you: Because I have alot of Minecraft knowledge, I played minecraft for 2 and a half years and also I am pretty good at it Btw I didn't buy my account my brother who is 10 gave it to me
Talk about yourself: I am 21 and I live in California my timezone is Pacific so I will be up later then most of you. I am also a great builder who has been building for a few servers I also helped build a tiny bit of the Hive.
Experience: I have played minecraft since I was 19 and I have been playing on servers since I was 20
Why you want this rank?: Well I love helping out a lot and also love being a staff and stuff like that.
Here is one of my apps I want to show you (I don't want to rewrite all of this )
GN: cole272003
Age: 21
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area): Male
Position That You're Applying for: Mod/Admin/Builder (Any rank that there is to apply for.
Maturity (out of 10): 10/10 sometimes 9/10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): I am a mix of Creative and Modern
Work Ethic (out of 10): 10/10
Creativity (out of 10): 10/10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 3
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not): cole272003 is my skype name
Can You Donate: Yah maybe if I like the server
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):
VoxelSniper |
WorldEdit/WorldGaurd |
GroupManager |
BuyCraft |
mcMMO |
NoCheat |
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://gyazo.com/d78a559f15cf317050264dbda1fa4e50 Kirby Pixelart
http://gyazo.com/3ab088e11062ef014fe1054686172883 Pokemon Arena
http://gyazo.com/b18dcf6e9c01f89f291db6e81238689f Chinese Building
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I have been staff countless times.
servers and ask for staff because I see that this server needs my help! I can help them very well and be nice to them!
Age: 21
IGN: cole272003
Skype: cole272003
Plugin skills: Im pretty good at group manager and world edit
Building skills: here's a photo
http://gyazo.com/7542d01920819a0e3ab9b28049d584f2
Previous positions: Owner (5 times) Co-owner (2 times) Admin (12 times) Mod (15 times)
Command knowledge: I know various commands to help you and the other staff members
Reason we should pick you: Because I have alot of Minecraft knowledge, I played minecraft for 2 and a half years and also I am pretty good at it Btw I didn't buy my account my brother who is 10 gave it to me
Talk about yourself: I am 21 and I live in California my timezone is Pacific so I will be up later then most of you. I am also a great builder who has been building for a few servers I also helped build a tiny bit of the Hive.
Experience: I have played minecraft since I was 19 and I have been playing on servers since I was 20
Why you want this rank?: Well I love helping out a lot and also love being a staff and stuff like that.
Here is one of my apps I want to show you (I don't want to rewrite all of this )
GN: cole272003
Age: 21
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area): Male
Position That You're Applying for: Mod/Admin/Builder (Any rank that there is to apply for.
Maturity (out of 10): 10/10 sometimes 9/10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): I am a mix of Creative and Modern
Work Ethic (out of 10): 10/10
Creativity (out of 10): 10/10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 3
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not): cole272003 is my skype name
Can You Donate: Yah maybe if I like the server
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):
VoxelSniper |
WorldEdit/WorldGaurd |
GroupManager |
BuyCraft |
mcMMO |
NoCheat |
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://gyazo.com/d78a559f15cf317050264dbda1fa4e50 Kirby Pixelart
http://gyazo.com/3ab088e11062ef014fe1054686172883 Pokemon Arena
http://gyazo.com/b18dcf6e9c01f89f291db6e81238689f Chinese Building
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I have been staff countless times.
servers and ask for staff because I see that this server needs my help! I can help them very well and be nice to them!
I msged you my app
Hello My name AngryBlockEater i am 16 years old and i am applying for helper at least iv'e been staff before in other servers i am a head-admin in a server currently and also a i was A mod in a server before it got shutdown due to the lack of donations but i love to help out on your server. Skype: cheeseb0ii
DUDE why did you unmod me. this is what happened Mark joined he wanted to go to spawn so i went there i told him to do /tp OfficialMCFreak ya he did then i went axactly back were i was then TheModMonster seen him destroying the place with TNT so i came there and he banned TheModMonster so i pardoned TheModMonster and it went back and forth so finally we banned him temporary then you unmod me then ban TheModMonster.
Admin App :
Age? 13
Maturity? On a scale 1/10 I would say 8 because I am mature but also I like to have fun and and hangout with the rest of the staff and players
IGN? JAKEBOSS1
What can I bring to the server? I can bring another dedicated player, myself and I can bring leadership since I plan to be Admin. I play at a minimum 3 hours a day, and also since I do play a lot I can keep watch of the server and Make sure everything is going well and everyone is having fun!
Why should you pick me? Well I have been a Admin on a server before so I know the responsibility I need to make sure I am the best of the best of Admins to make sure that the server is fun and everyone is happy!
Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do? Well it depends on what the person does and how the server fills about what rule he is breaking, so if a guy came to the server advertising another server I would tell him to stop, if he did it again I would kick him, if he did it a third time it would be a ban
How long can I be on per week? 3 hours a day at minimum cause I am out for summer break.
Age? 13
Maturity? On a scale 1/10 I would say 8 because I am mature but also I like to have fun and and hangout with the rest of the staff and players
IGN? JAKEBOSS1
What can I bring to the server? I can bring another dedicated player, myself and I can bring leadership since I plan to be Admin. I play at a minimum 3 hours a day, and also since I do play a lot I can keep watch of the server and Make sure everything is going well and everyone is having fun!
Why should you pick me? Well I have been a Admin on a server before so I know the responsibility I need to make sure I am the best of the best of Admins to make sure that the server is fun and everyone is happy!
Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do? Well it depends on what the person does and how the server fills about what rule he is breaking, so if a guy came to the server advertising another server I would tell him to stop, if he did it again I would kick him, if he did it a third time it would be a ban
How long can I be on per week? 3 hours a day at minimum cause I am out for summer break.
Hi I'm OfficialMCFreak
What are you applying for: a Moderator or Admin rather be Admin
What is you Minecraft username: OfficialMCFreak
How old are you: I'm 10 years old
What are you good at: I'm good at building, redstone operating, and commands
Do you have YouTube or Skype: no
Are you truthful: yes
Do you cuss: no
Do you ban: no unless player is being disrespectful but I'll give three warnings
What would you do if player is spamming: I'll tell them to "STOP" and if they keep on I'll kick then if they still keep on I'll ban
How long will you be on each week: I'll be on about 19 hours a week
Where do you live: I live in USA
What is your timezone: Central
What is your language: English
Thank You
Seth
What are you applying for: a Moderator or Admin rather be Admin
What is you Minecraft username: OfficialMCFreak
How old are you: I'm 10 years old
What are you good at: I'm good at building, redstone operating, and commands
Do you have YouTube or Skype: no
Are you truthful: yes
Do you cuss: no
Do you ban: no unless player is being disrespectful but I'll give three warnings
What would you do if player is spamming: I'll tell them to "STOP" and if they keep on I'll kick then if they still keep on I'll ban
How long will you be on each week: I'll be on about 19 hours a week
Where do you live: I live in USA
What is your timezone: Central
What is your language: English
Thank You
Seth
First Name: Brendan
Minecraft jayxavdeath (I know its long and complicated)
Age:13 (but very mature)
A little bit about yourself: I love minecraft and I love playing with others and I especially love learning, I also play baseball and I See a future for myself in it but I still find time for minecraft
Applying for: Admin
Why you want to be accepted: I want to be accepted because being the little guy on servers just isn't as fun for me anymore, I want to be bigger that that and I feel I could contribute a lot to this server
What makes you good at this position?: Well, I am a great leader and I am fair. I know how to solve problems and I take care of business. I work hard which is also good and I know how to have fun. I really think having a fun staff is important because It draws a crowd. No one wants to be around a bunch of stuck up boring people who just like the power. I will interact with player and I will help them have the best possible experience
Minecraft jayxavdeath (I know its long and complicated)
Age:13 (but very mature)
A little bit about yourself: I love minecraft and I love playing with others and I especially love learning, I also play baseball and I See a future for myself in it but I still find time for minecraft
Applying for: Admin
Why you want to be accepted: I want to be accepted because being the little guy on servers just isn't as fun for me anymore, I want to be bigger that that and I feel I could contribute a lot to this server
What makes you good at this position?: Well, I am a great leader and I am fair. I know how to solve problems and I take care of business. I work hard which is also good and I know how to have fun. I really think having a fun staff is important because It draws a crowd. No one wants to be around a bunch of stuck up boring people who just like the power. I will interact with player and I will help them have the best possible experience
Well i got Deop And got banned now im unbanned Can i have my admin back?
I think I know how that happened, Happend to me too (But im still builder/staff member.). It is svarkatt, When I was building a adventure map on the server (hoping the owner would see it and like it, also its my hobbie) then svar came over to me, She was very nice for the first 10 minutes, then she started to place fire everywhere, But it was made of cobblestone and I was in creative so it did nothing. She denied it when I clearly saw a flint and steel in her hand. I believed her. But after when I was inside my map testing it out (works!). Before I held tab and I could see all the players and it was only me and svar, I thought someone hacked into the console. Next she started throwing potions at me (I was in creative) then I said 'SVAR I KNOW ITS YOU'(I stopped due to innapropriate language). Two seconds later she broke about 5 blocks. Next When i said 'Omg your banned!' I had a message saying 'Banned'
'no u are banned hah'. But when I tried to get on there for the 4th time I could get on there and it wasnt griefed (except 5 blocks) and she wasn't on there.
P.S MaxGabriel03 thinks that Chomper griefed.
'no u are banned hah'. But when I tried to get on there for the 4th time I could get on there and it wasnt griefed (except 5 blocks) and she wasn't on there.
P.S MaxGabriel03 thinks that Chomper griefed.
IGN: ramone12
Age: 17
Maturity rating: 9 or 10 (Serious, but still fun and games kind type)
Position request: Plugins Manager, if that's not available then developer or Admin will be alright
My Build Rating: 8
Experiences: I have helped mostly with people developing private servers. I just develop mostly and manage, i play too but coding and such is more fun for me
I have helped develop TwerkinCraft and MedivalBlade. Other servers were just private requests for plugins developing, building or improving. I take developing seriously (but dont worry, not too serious ) and am very proud of the work i do.
My specializations: I specialize in coding servers mostly and managing plugins. I am familiar with most plugins and i will list just a few of them below. (as there are many plugins i could name)
PermissionsEx, Worldguard, Essentials, NoCheatPlus, CombatLog, Commandbook, MineResetLite, WorldEdit.
About me: I get stuff done. Quality Work Also check out my about me section on my profile for alot more info
PM me for more information if i am accepted
Age: 17
Maturity rating: 9 or 10 (Serious, but still fun and games kind type)
Position request: Plugins Manager, if that's not available then developer or Admin will be alright
My Build Rating: 8
Experiences: I have helped mostly with people developing private servers. I just develop mostly and manage, i play too but coding and such is more fun for me
I have helped develop TwerkinCraft and MedivalBlade. Other servers were just private requests for plugins developing, building or improving. I take developing seriously (but dont worry, not too serious ) and am very proud of the work i do.
My specializations: I specialize in coding servers mostly and managing plugins. I am familiar with most plugins and i will list just a few of them below. (as there are many plugins i could name)
PermissionsEx, Worldguard, Essentials, NoCheatPlus, CombatLog, Commandbook, MineResetLite, WorldEdit.
About me: I get stuff done. Quality Work Also check out my about me section on my profile for alot more info
PM me for more information if i am accepted
Y am i banned?
skype: allan.143 (salahadin87)
Hello Epik Why is i Banned? I was doing my Job and fixing Donator And after i got banned For nothing?
STAFF POSITIONS ARE FULL
IGN asuNick
skype triplexxw
age 11
maturity 7 go by rules but like to have fun
I am a very experienced staff member and am currently mod a helper admin and manager. I love pixel art and design and am very good at both i am applying for head mod or admin. I have been playing for 3 years and have gotten a lot better over time. I make freinds quickly and love prison servers. I am currently only playing on 3 prison servers but am a high rank on them. I am very short for my age but make up for that with my speed i hope you like my app and i will see you on the server.
skype triplexxw
age 11
maturity 7 go by rules but like to have fun
I am a very experienced staff member and am currently mod a helper admin and manager. I love pixel art and design and am very good at both i am applying for head mod or admin. I have been playing for 3 years and have gotten a lot better over time. I make freinds quickly and love prison servers. I am currently only playing on 3 prison servers but am a high rank on them. I am very short for my age but make up for that with my speed i hope you like my app and i will see you on the server.
Hello my name is tabel12 and i heard your need a plugin manager
Ive been it before ive been a dev and ive owned my own server i know how to fix perms with group manager ingame with nodes Its easy and i would love to fix them for you i dont mind so if i could thanks
Ive been it before ive been a dev and ive owned my own server i know how to fix perms with group manager ingame with nodes Its easy and i would love to fix them for you i dont mind so if i could thanks
Builder Rank..
IGN: ImWoxo
Skype: reecewatson0903
Why: Im a Good Builder And Good Staff Aswell YouTuber.
Age: 14
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TehWoxo
IGN: ImWoxo
Skype: reecewatson0903
Why: Im a Good Builder And Good Staff Aswell YouTuber.
Age: 14
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TehWoxo
apply for admin
If a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days.
will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 2-3 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems.
If a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days.
will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 2-3 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems.
Position: Highest Available.
IGN: Johnm2033
Skype: PM me if this is accepted.
What Can You Do For This Server: I honestly have lots of experience with hackers, my friends were hackers for their first couple years of playing minecraft. I convinced them to play minecraft legit. I also know the behavior patterns of hackers. You ask them if there hacking and they say no, then they start getting all angry and uncomfortable and you tell them that thats all you needed to hear and they continue.
Tell Us A Little Bit About Yourself: I am an average twelve year old kid with who always tries to act older than he is, I am a 10-10 in maturity but I do let vulgar jokes fly every once and a while.
How Long Can You Play Daily?: a bit more than hour almost every day.
Paragraph:
I try to help in any way I can whenever possible. I can forget things I don't need to know meaning I don't hate a lot of people because I don't like hating people. I try to be nice to everyone no matter what they have done to me in the past.
What Does Being A Staff Member Mean?:
1) Being nice to ALL players and leaving a positive effect on the community/players.
2) Help out in every way possible, is somone says theres a hacker spectate. Message the player back telling him that you are watching and reassure that it will be okay.
3) The consequences of hacking(for me)are: 1st offence temp ban for 3 hours, 2nd temp ban for 7 hours, 3rd offence ban for 12 hours. 4th ask a moderator or higher level of staff what to do.
4) If someone is spamming: 1st offence mute for 10 minutes, 2nd offence mute for 30 minutes, 3rd offence mute for 1 hour, 4th offence ask a moderator or higher level of staff what to do.
5) A moderator is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, cortious, kind, obedient, cheerful and thrifty.
IGN: Johnm2033
Skype: PM me if this is accepted.
What Can You Do For This Server: I honestly have lots of experience with hackers, my friends were hackers for their first couple years of playing minecraft. I convinced them to play minecraft legit. I also know the behavior patterns of hackers. You ask them if there hacking and they say no, then they start getting all angry and uncomfortable and you tell them that thats all you needed to hear and they continue.
Tell Us A Little Bit About Yourself: I am an average twelve year old kid with who always tries to act older than he is, I am a 10-10 in maturity but I do let vulgar jokes fly every once and a while.
How Long Can You Play Daily?: a bit more than hour almost every day.
Paragraph:
I try to help in any way I can whenever possible. I can forget things I don't need to know meaning I don't hate a lot of people because I don't like hating people. I try to be nice to everyone no matter what they have done to me in the past.
What Does Being A Staff Member Mean?:
1) Being nice to ALL players and leaving a positive effect on the community/players.
2) Help out in every way possible, is somone says theres a hacker spectate. Message the player back telling him that you are watching and reassure that it will be okay.
3) The consequences of hacking(for me)are: 1st offence temp ban for 3 hours, 2nd temp ban for 7 hours, 3rd offence ban for 12 hours. 4th ask a moderator or higher level of staff what to do.
4) If someone is spamming: 1st offence mute for 10 minutes, 2nd offence mute for 30 minutes, 3rd offence mute for 1 hour, 4th offence ask a moderator or higher level of staff what to do.
5) A moderator is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, cortious, kind, obedient, cheerful and thrifty.
------||||||[BUMP||||||------
Accepted davidlovesmc81!
Ign: You already know.
Age: 10.
Maturity Level: 9 But can be fun .
Building level: Depends, But really 9.
What are you applying for: Builder
Any experiance as a builder: Yes I have became a builder on many servers, 15-25 to be exact.
Have you ever been banned: Yes, Once I was playing skyblock on 1.6.4 and I knew a duplication glitch (They fixed it, mojang). I was on a island with a friend. I showed him the glitch then he told a mod afterwards. 2 Seconds later I was 'Banned for Duplicating' and I never saw him again. I have learnt my lesson and shall never break the rules again.
Any other information you would like to share with us: I am Half welsh, I live in the United Kingdom, I know a bit of welsh but not too much. I play rugby sometimes. Ermm... I also work as a mod/admin on servers and I still am a staff member on a server.
I hope you accept me!
Btw I purposly use vocabulary that doesn't exist such as: cuz. I hope you take me forward.
-James (I use david as a name cuz I think its cool)
Age: 10.
Maturity Level: 9 But can be fun .
Building level: Depends, But really 9.
What are you applying for: Builder
Any experiance as a builder: Yes I have became a builder on many servers, 15-25 to be exact.
Have you ever been banned: Yes, Once I was playing skyblock on 1.6.4 and I knew a duplication glitch (They fixed it, mojang). I was on a island with a friend. I showed him the glitch then he told a mod afterwards. 2 Seconds later I was 'Banned for Duplicating' and I never saw him again. I have learnt my lesson and shall never break the rules again.
Any other information you would like to share with us: I am Half welsh, I live in the United Kingdom, I know a bit of welsh but not too much. I play rugby sometimes. Ermm... I also work as a mod/admin on servers and I still am a staff member on a server.
I hope you accept me!
Btw I purposly use vocabulary that doesn't exist such as: cuz. I hope you take me forward.
-James (I use david as a name cuz I think its cool)
Accepted SaidSheWsLevel18!
Hey man im 14 ive played minecraft back a while ago i recently stopped but in the hang of playing it again, im good at building and using redstone, I would like to be the builder on ur server
Lightstriker701 (IGN)
Lightstriker701 (IGN)
Ok your good, join the server 173.193.221.17:25619
What is your IGN?
What is your IGN?
hi im 16 and i have recently got back into minecraft. checked ur server out and would like to help staff. Admin preferably but head mod would be nice also
Red stone miner
Red stone miner
