Prison Server Applications: OPEN

Fluffles's Avatar Fluffles4/8/14 5:29 pm
4/13/2014 12:06 pm
Mohanada's Avatar Mohanada
Hello guys, my boyfriend is interested in building a Prison Server but needs people to help out with the making of the server. So this is the place to make an application to help out with the server.

Application Templates Below:
[Builders]

Name:
Experience:
Link to previous projects (if any):
Why you over others?:

[Plugin dev]
Name:
Experience:
Why you over others?

[Web Dev]
Name:
Experience:
Why you over others?

[Owner]
Name:
Experience:
Why you over others?
Do you accept that you will also have to take part in paying for the server: Yes/No

We'd prefer if you pm'd me your skypes so that it wouldn't be given out in public!

P.S: The Beta of this server will require Hamachi so you must have this until the server it up, running and paid for!

Happy Minecrafting!

Fluffles
Level 31 : Artisan Botanist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/13/2014 12:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mohanada
Name:
Aaron
Experience:
I have experience with world edit, ad with other prison servers And I have gotten pretty far with prison servers..... There my favorite.
I don't have any links but,my friends have servers and the ips are 1 friend : deedlebug.ca:25000
Why you over others?:
U should pick me because, I know how to be nice, I have a big heart to hold all the people do they feel non- lonely. I know how to use world edit and I am a friendly person.
04/12/2014 7:43 pm
higuy527
[Mod-Admin(any)]
Name: Callum
Experience: I'm staff on another server and I think I do very well
Link to previous projects (if any): NOPE
Why you over others?: Idk but here: I have never really been working on a server with twitch on, or even recording in that matter
IGN:higuy527
04/12/2014 7:20 pm
MagicalMage
(Builder/Architect)
I'm a good Builder and have experience as builder on two servers
I have had many people on plotme/freebuild servers tell me I am a good builder
Also Courtie.. if you dont pick me.. BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN
Jk but pick me
04/12/2014 11:01 am
oolger
Builder
Name: Olger
Ign: oolger
Experience: I got a own server
Link to previous projects (if any): I deleted it but i can set it on
Why you over others?: I follow your stream, you are awesome, I can build with quarts (and every other block ) and I am a Bacca!

Hopefully I can help.

Oolger
04/11/2014 10:40 pm
Cidminister1
{Builder}

Name:
James

Expirence: I Build and watch tons of videos on tricks to build
and practice. i donate to other prison servers. I will do what you say.

Why Me: I Have tons of ideas that could make this server great. AND
I AM A BEAST
04/11/2014 8:43 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TonyTheMod
[Admin] Or [Mod]
I would either like to be a Moderator or Admin from whatever you wish you should need to rank me. I have requested both because of my knowledge with commands.
Name:Tony
Experience:I unfortunately haven't had any previous experience and that is why I am applying here first as this server has an awesome community of good players on this server and an amazing staff team that work hard to keep the server up. I hope that this doesn't change your view of me or change your mind of accepting me.
Link to previous projects (if any):No previous projects.
Why you over others?:I think I should be accepted because I am a really nice person and I love helping people out, If I had to describe myself in three words they would be, Dedicated, reliable, and driven. If I described myself in a sentence the sentence would be, I am a person who dedicates my time and effort into things I love. am not wanting myself to stand above anyone else but i am wanting to have the chance to make a change and help people out when there is no staff online and to possibly host events for others to make them enjoy the server more, just by doing the little things which make people stay and boost the community and join together to be one big server that is what i would like to do. An Admin or even moderator are big jobs and i would like to take on that job to my best ability.
04/11/2014 8:05 pm
sparmerkin
Hey fluffles, you ask for everyone's age. Do you mind me asking how old you and your boyfriend are?
04/11/2014 8:49 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Botanist
Fluffles
I'm 15 and my boyfriend is 17.

Hope that answers your question.
04/11/2014 8:00 pm
hunterthewolf
[Builders]

Name: adam gray
Experience: 5-10 years
Link to previous projects (if any):i dont have any but i do run my own server and build alot on it i can let you join if you want aka your gf has my server im hunterthewolf
Why you over others?:i dont know i guess its because i like the stream and want to join you guys and also because i am getting bored of my own server because no one comes on it
IGN:hunterthewolfhia
04/11/2014 7:59 pm
sparmerkin
You don't need Hamachi if you port forward.
04/11/2014 7:53 pm
NINJABACKBONE
Name John
Skype I have none
Experience is that this would be a 2nd time as a staff for me so yep hop I get job
04/11/2014 7:35 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
cartoonnoodles
[Mod or Admin]
Name:
Jake

Experience:

I've been a admin on some servers i tp around to others to make sure everyone is ok, alsome i am kind as possible to everyone.

Tanks, cartoonnoodles
Why you over others?:

I have alot of experience in prison server's I also I've never been baned on any server
04/11/2014 7:16 pm
Eagle536
[Builders]

Name:Edward
Experience: Former WOK(world of keralis) builder and been playing and building since 6 years old.
Link to previous projects (if any): Working on some atm
Why you over others?: Because I have been playing prison servers for years, was former WOK builder, I am very respectable and mature and u have some1 on the other side of the world and btw im Aussie. Twitch is GGKarnage
04/11/2014 7:05 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Medx
[Builder]

Previous work(check my profile)

Name:

Christian

13 (mature)

Ledaal10 (Displayname: Medx)

Experience:

I've been a staff at some server's
before and even owned a prison server once

Why you over others?:

I have alot of experience in prison server's
i have skills in building
04/09/2014 1:39 pm
Level 1 : New Network
fearsemike
I would like to be staff :IGN fearsemike: i would like to be staff to help the server out ive had good experiences and own a server im good with plugins and i like helping servers out i would like to apply for MOD/ADMIN

i think i could really help the server out and the community by doing plugins configuring helping members and being kind to all people on the server

im 15 years old i have skype:
fearsemike

if hackers and griefers came on i would temp ban them for 2 days to warn them if they do it again they will get a ban for a week then i would ban them for ever

i will help the server out by doing a series on there to help the server out and make more players on i would maybe donate to the server

some times i spend 7 hours a day helping servers out and keeping them safe

if a member has proof of some1 hacking i would ask the owner if they aproove of it

I live in england so i have a pretty good time zone i go to private school so wen im in holidays i get more time

if some1 was spamming of advertising id mute them for 1 hour preventing them for doing it i would not advertise my server .

ive never been banned on a server

ive been staff on a server i was head-admin and i was really trusted and got promoted to co-owner the server had around 20 people on a day so i was good at managing and helping out

i was Co-Owner on another server with 15 people on a day and it was a very good server

currently im admin on a server and im doing videos for them

so im very experienced

please accept this apply for Owner Thankyou
04/09/2014 1:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Tad02
[Owner]
Name:Brendan

Experience:I have had experience with a lot of prison servers ranging from op to normal ones I have also co-owned a prison server too.

previous projects (if any):Not yet

Why you over others?You should pick me over the the others because I dont like to treat the important things like a game.I treat things more seriously but I am very friendly and will answer any answer given to me with out talking back.
Do you accept that you will also have to take part in paying for the server: Yes/No:When I get my paypal why won't I.
04/09/2014 12:25 pm
MinerWolfgang
[Builder]
Name: Aleš pronounced Alesh I don't like being called by my name
Experience: I've played on 4 Prison Servers so far I'm not the biggest fan ever but i do like it very much im not ANY of the big levels archangel etc. but i play for some time now.
Link to previous projects (if any):I don't post any of my builds
Why you over others?:I'm ready for action and building. I've always had a sense of building but I'm not a wand user, I hate the wand i take my time and make it the best that I can. I'm not the type that would mess around too much if I set my mind on something I get it done 99.8% of the time.

Thanks for reading!
04/08/2014 6:16 pm
memysefandtom
Name: Tom fox
Experience:i work on a prison server ip fenners.tk:25674 as a guard and im doing a very good job with it so I think I can take building on also im a proo at world edit as I practice for like a 1 hour a day so it helps
Link to previous projects (if any):I got this from a stream you did on a op prison server
Why you over others?: I think I should be because I have experience and good idead for builds
04/08/2014 5:59 pm
Level 1 : New Network
McPvPMaster
[Owner]
Name:Carter
Experience: I've owned many prison servers before but currently I don't have a job, so I couldn't keep them running for more than 3-5 months. I am very experienced with servers and can do anything for a prison server!
Link to previous projects (if any): None atm
Why you over others? We'll I'd choose myself because I know a lot about plugins and prison servers and I'm a trustworthy guy! I don't usually fool around and I like to get down to buisness
Do you accept that you will also have to take part in paying for the server: I'll do my best!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome