1
Prison Server needs Builders!!!
We are looking for builders for our prison server... we are not great builders and that is why we need your help. We want our server to have amazing builds for each mine and you will get the builder tag when the server is done plus you will get full credit for each mine you build. We are looking for more of a team of builders not just one.
Builder Application:
IGN:
Age:
Experience:
Building Scale(1-10):
Skype:
Other(Anything else that you want to add):
Builder Application:
IGN:
Age:
Experience:
Building Scale(1-10):
Skype:
Other(Anything else that you want to add):
5
Bump
Admin Application <---Im also a great Builder
=======================
IGN: Laser_Beak
AGE: 16
SKYPE: Laser_Beak32
COUNTRY: USA
=======================
I would like to apply for this application because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server.
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be an Admin on yours.
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
As an Admin I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.
========================
Skills
========================
Cooperative
Team Player
Attentive
Mature
TrustWorthy
========================
Thankyou for reading my Admin Application
=======================
IGN: Laser_Beak
AGE: 16
SKYPE: Laser_Beak32
COUNTRY: USA
=======================
I would like to apply for this application because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server.
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be an Admin on yours.
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
As an Admin I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.
========================
Skills
========================
Cooperative
Team Player
Attentive
Mature
TrustWorthy
========================
Thankyou for reading my Admin Application
Sorry do not need Admin or any positions beside Builder
Bump... need more builders! Ado_Frado I have contacted you on skype!
Builder Application:
IGN: Ado_Frado
Age: I am 14 years old
Experience: I've been playing minecraft for about a year and half and I have a lot of experience with building. I also sometimes try new builds that I haven't done before and if it doesn't look right I try to fix and make it look way better.
Building Scale(1-10): 8.5 or 9
Skype: wabbitman303
Other: Also I can do more than build I can also help keep the server under control when no other staff member is on. Hackers, griefers, and spammers I know what to do to each one of them. Just know im well rounded in all types of staff spots. And hopefully im soon to be on your server. thank you
IGN: Ado_Frado
Age: I am 14 years old
Experience: I've been playing minecraft for about a year and half and I have a lot of experience with building. I also sometimes try new builds that I haven't done before and if it doesn't look right I try to fix and make it look way better.
Building Scale(1-10): 8.5 or 9
Skype: wabbitman303
Other: Also I can do more than build I can also help keep the server under control when no other staff member is on. Hackers, griefers, and spammers I know what to do to each one of them. Just know im well rounded in all types of staff spots. And hopefully im soon to be on your server. thank you
