Professionals Respond Only --For Owners--

MC_Warp's Avatar MC_Warp11/27/13 3:46 pm
1 emeralds 254 7
11/29/2013 6:59 pm
bskirz27's Avatar bskirz27
Hello. My name is Christian. I have been playing Minecraft for two years and I do enjoy the game, however I have recently got the desire to help those people who need it. I am making any serious and professional owners a proposition. I have much experience with most Minecraft-Related categories, and I know the business end of it. I have done much with owning servers, operating servers, and making servers succeed. I do realize that many people only wish to have a server for a year or so, with no financial aid from their players. If you are one of those people, you can stop reading now. I am not asking for money, nor a rank on your server. I wish to help you on your endeavor on making a server successful. I know much about the works of; popularity, cooperation, hiring staff, online advertisement, and business agreements. Due to my circumstances I have no way of going onto a server, but I still have all of the tools needed. I am suggesting to be your business partner. If you wish, I can help make you money and help make you a successful server. I could be the following to you; Head Plugin Adviser, Manager of Cooperation (Staff Person), Senior Operator of Web-mastering and Accounting (Site Maker and Money Counter), and Organizer of Stocks and Investments (Person that puts up Merchandise and Seals Adds). I will do the previous at no cost to you. I am not one to scam nor lie. If you wish to conduct a one on one interview to see if I am trustworthy, you may email me at : cdawg020499@gmail.com
Or add me on Skype as: cdawg020499
Thank you for reading, and I wish you a good day.
MC_Warp
Level 10 : Journeyman Dolphin