[Recruiting] PurpleSauce

Porgeyman's Avatar Porgeyman3/5/14 5:49 pm
1 emeralds 124 3
3/8/2014 11:59 am
Veloriux's Avatar Veloriux
Hello Fellow Minecrafters,
About PurpleSauce:

PurpleSauce is a close group made up of 3 admins and a Moderator at the point of writing. We work on creating the minecraft expierence more unique to other servers. We have common plugins and are almost the same as a lot of servers in the minecraft realms. However we strive for a independent community and group of people. Minecraft is just one area we use. We also play lots of different games. Some of us own YouTube channels and enjoy the challenging life of YouTube. Everyone is welcome and we encourage people to do more together. However some people are lone wolves that's understood. You're probably thinking PurpleSauce what a strange name. Yeah I'm sat here thinking that too, and I am the owner of the server. However Strange is who I am. As you will learn! Hopefully to see you soon!

How to Apply!

I am recruting you for my new server. We once had an active server by the name of PurpleSauce. It did not last because of lack of funding. However we are back and preparing to go public in the coming weeks. Read below to find out more!

In need of Moderators and a Graphics designer. We have a simple process in which you can apply.

1). Age?
2). Gender? (Optional)
3). Minecraft Multiplayer experience?
4). What position are you applying for?
5). Why do you deserve this position?
6). Are you active to minecraft?
7). How many hours do you play daily? (Weekday and Weekend)
8). Do you own your own server?
No, Admins needed!!!

Thanks Porgeyman/George
Porgeyman
Level 18 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/08/2014 11:59 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Veloriux
1). Age?
2). Gender?
Male
3). Minecraft Multiplayer experience?
Yes, i have own multiple minecraft servers and a minecraft network, when became a so called moderator on a server that i used to play on a few years ago, i didnt know anything but overtime i've gain more experience and knowledge about handling servers, dealing with players, configuring plugins, and more.
4). What position are you applying for?
Moderator, but will take a lower position if offered.
5). Why do you deserve this position?
I think i should get picked as one of your staff members because im a highly experienced individual that believes he can help out with the server. Im also a person who loves helping out people, whether the question is noobish or not, ill be glad to answer them.
6). Are you active to minecraft?
Yes, i play minecraft daily, and from time to time i play other games such as cod ghost and battlefield 4.
7). How many hours do you play daily? (Weekday and Weekend)
Weekdays about 5-7 hours
Weekends about 8-12 hours
8). Do you own your own server?
I've used to own multiple servers, but right now no.
9). In-Game Name?
AchaikosMC
10). Skype?
david.king585
03/08/2014 11:39 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Kittiesaresocute
1). Age? 11
2). Gender? (Optional) Female
3). Minecraft Multiplayer experience? ALOT
4). What position are you applying for? Mod
5). Why do you deserve this position? because I am mature