[Moderators needed] PurpleSauce [Factions]

Porgeyman's Avatar Porgeyman3/17/14 7:02 pm
3/19/2014 5:54 pm
Porgeyman's Avatar Porgeyman
Hello Fellow Minecrafters,
About PurpleSauce:

PurpleSauce is a close group made up of 3 admins and a Moderator at the point of writing. We work on creating the minecraft expierence more unique to other servers. We have common plugins and are almost the same as a lot of servers in the minecraft realms. However we strive for a independent community and group of people. Minecraft is just one area we use. We also play lots of different games. Some of us own YouTube channels and enjoy the challenging life of YouTube. Everyone is welcome and we encourage people to do more together. However some people are lone wolves that's understood. You're probably thinking PurpleSauce what a strange name. Yeah I'm sat here thinking that too, and I am the owner of the server. However Strange is who I am. As you will learn! Hopefully to see you soon!

How to Apply!

I am recruting you for my new server. We once had an active server by the name of PurpleSauce. It did not last because of lack of funding. However we are back and preparing to go public in the coming weeks. Read below to find out more!

In need of professional Moderators. We have a simple process in which you can apply.Good Grammar will earn you extra credit.

1). Age? (14+)
2). Gender? (Optional)
3). Minecraft Multiplayer experience? (2 Years+)
4). What position are you applying for?(Moderators Only)
5). Why do you deserve this position?
6). Are you active to minecraft? (It is a vital part you are accessible at most points in the day)
7). How many hours do you play daily? (Weekday and Weekend)
8). Do you own your own server?
9). Are availble on Skype Often? (This is highly essential)
You will be notified on the next movement by Porgeyman or other staff in the comments.

Thanks Porgeyman/George
Porgeyman
Level 18 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/19/2014 5:54 pm
Porgeyman
Bump/.
03/18/2014 5:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Laser_Beak
Admin Application
=======================
IGN: Laser_Beak

=======================
I would like to apply for this application because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server.
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be an Admin on yours.
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
As an Admin I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.
========================
Skills
========================
Cooperative

Team Player

Attentive

Mature

TrustWorthy
========================

Thankyou for reading my Admin Application
03/18/2014 4:28 pm
Porgeyman
Bump.
03/17/2014 7:43 pm
MonstrousArthur
2.0, i hosted it with over 20 people at on once.
03/17/2014 7:48 pm
Porgeyman
The staff team are part of LattyCraft and the Owner is also an Admin on PurpleSauce we have no recolation of "2.0" There was once a copy of the server that was not permitted. Application stands as being denied.
03/17/2014 7:42 pm
Porgeyman
MonstrousArthur
Used to, LattyCraft

Spoken to the owner of LattyCraft he said he as never heard of you. Application denied for lying.
03/17/2014 7:29 pm
MonstrousArthur
1). Age? 16
2). Gender? Male
3). Minecraft Multiplayer experience? 2.5 Years
4). What position are you applying for?Moderator or anything higher, can also code for payment
I reckon I would become a minecraft admin because personality plays a big part in personality. I am I good minecraft admin, I am clam and can understand an argument without become over heater or frustrated. Being consistent is my key to a good moderator/admin. Learning to place your own likes and dislikes in the deep freeze while i are on the board, will help you find the flames easier. I may not like a certain member, but guess what? That member probably doesn't like me either. Engaging in a power play, singling out this certain member will eventually demean you in the eyes of the others on the team and on the boards. My job is to keep the server running smooth and even though i am not getting paid for my time, i need to show up for work on a regular basis, otherwise others will have to pick up your slack, creating more work for them.
I would take task with the high standards of a person having my maximum talent, or even the potential of ranking talent in any real and meaningful way in the server.
6). Are you active to minecraft?
Yes, i can go on whenever, mostly 5+ hours a day
7). How many hours do you play daily? 5+
Used to, LattyCraft
9). Are availble on Skype Often?
Yes, 24/7
You will be notified on the next movement by Porgeyman or other staff in the comments.
03/17/2014 7:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
justinbug2
i have changed it sir.
03/17/2014 7:16 pm
Porgeyman
justinbug21). Age? (14+) 16
2). Gender? (Optional) M
3). Minecraft Multiplayer experience? (2 Years+) I have been playing on servers for 2and a half years
Mod
I have been mod on many servers and need a fresh new start
6). Are you active to minecraft? (It is a vital part you are accessible at most points in the day)
i am on minecraft most of the time.
5 hours
i used to.
Yes justinbug2

Thanks for the application but I don't think you have enough detail in your answers.
03/17/2014 7:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
justinbug2
1). Age? (14+) 16
2). Gender? (Optional) M
3). Minecraft Multiplayer experience? (2 Years+) I have been playing on servers for 2and a half years mostly factions and creative
Mod Psotion
I have been mod on many servers and need a fresh new start because all the servers i have been staff on are closed down.
i am on minecraft most of the time because its a great building game
5 hours a day at most.
i used to own one but due to money i had to close it down.
Yes justinbug2
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome