Qualified Server manager/Admin

Gaming Squirrel's Avatar Gaming Squirrel6/14/17 12:09 am
1 emeralds 105 1
6/14/2017 12:17 am
zute6's Avatar zute6
My name is Maddy, I am looking for a managing/admin job on a new and upcoming Minecraft, I am looking to work with keen and hard working people who actually want to make a good server instead of mucking around for a few months thinking about it.

I am a 14-year-old (but I have been mistaken for 18 on several occasions) from New Zealand Wellington. I have been playing Minecraft PC for 4 and a bit years (My 4 year anniversary was on March 30th, 2017) my strong skills in Minecraft are building and mining. Outside Minecraft, I have good management skills especially when working on something I care about, I have been "helper" all the way up to "admin" in the past and now I'm stepping it up a notch, I'd like to think I have pretty good people skills and I differently love working with people and talking to players and I can usually deal with most aggressive players using only words. I understand plugins and most server panels and consoles and if that is needed. But other than that I think that's me, if you have any questions just feel free to ask, i look forward to working with you!

OVERVIEW
Name: Maddy
Time Playing:4 Years
Experience:4-5 Servers ranging helper-admin
Time Zone: NZT
Gaming Squirrel
Level 1 : New Miner