Raw S MC! :)

ireny's Avatar ireny7/24/13 7:23 am
1 emeralds 117 4
7/24/2013 11:30 am
ireny's Avatar ireny
Hello!
I came up with a new kind of server.
You know the trailer of MC,right? Where everybody lives in peace.Yea,that one.Well,I tried to create that,and it seems I made it.You can explore,mine,kill and build little villages with your friends.No iConomy plugins or so,just anti grief plugins and anti lag,to make your experience better !! I had the idea when I was playing with one of my friends MC,on a server.So,I decided to make my own server,to be simple and fun.With more and more players the server is getting larger!The server hasn't any donation system,to gain ranks,you just play.Play to earn.Unfourtanetly,I can't afford a host,so it's with hamachi for now.But please,this doesn't make the server crappier ! If it sounds too good to be true,it's true
If you liked what you read above,here are the networks,and the website of the server:
Hamachi Networks:
Survival4Ever1
. (And so on until...)

Survival4Ever6
SAME PW: a123
SERVER IP: 25.110.170.170:25565
YouTube VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud9gSWza0cs
Some Plugins and features:
-Lockette
-Log-In
-ClearLag
-Nice Spawn
-Random abandoned structures with loot
-*SOON* some parkour challanges
-Timber Mod
To help the server get a host,all you have to do,is to go to this link and press "Skip Ad" after 5 seconds.That's all !
(Ad link removed)

Thanks a lot !
Sorry if hamachi servers aren't allowed here,but I made by myself this server,and I want to get a host a.s.a.p .
ireny
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner