1

.

fignutten •11/3/12 7:07 pm
•
256
•
11/5/2012 1:31 pm
.
Posted by
fignutten
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
13

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

fignutten
• 11/05/2012 1:31 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Bumpin' dis shiet
1
JPalestis_
• 11/04/2012 2:35 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
You look like you know your stuff
1
JPalestis_
• 11/04/2012 2:35 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Fignuten ill give you owner with me
1
fignutten
• 11/04/2012 1:28 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Bump
1
garyb31
• 11/03/2012 10:52 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
OK, I pmed you the address
1
peachphuzz
• 11/03/2012 8:10 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
I know this is kinda stalkerish, but could you read my App gary? I am looking for some work too!
1
garyb31
• 11/03/2012 8:05 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
How would you like to be a co owner? I am starting a new server. I have the host and server set up - still need a few plugins but already have the basics - worldedit/guard, econ, etc... I have a spawn started but nothing major. You would have a lot of creative freedom to design and build as I am not OCD . Let me know if you would be interested and give me your IGN so i can whitelist you. Thanks.
1
fignutten
• 11/03/2012 8:14 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
That would be awesome! My IGN is fignutten
1

Welcome