Need staff? Click me!

soliderproductions's Avatar soliderproductions1/3/13 12:11 am
1 emeralds 125 6
1/4/2013 5:14 pm
soliderproductions's Avatar soliderproductions
Hi, I dont know what people says about this app. It is copyed by my own app I made for some months ago. And yeah many have stolen this app. Someone stole this app and accually got a staff position on a server (I didnt) and everything was a lie (how I know because he "wroted" exact the same as me. So if anyone see that someone else use this app please say to the guy or the guy that reqruits that it is a fake app. I writed it first and I can prove it.

Ign: soliderfighter
Where I live: norway
timezone: CEST
I love helping other players and will help you with every thing you want (not donating)
I own my own server (dreamcraft is the server name) that meens that i know much about plugins and all that. I am very good at english and can a little french. That is true! Not see my country as a problem I know alot of english. I will do what erver I can do make a server cool and nice.
And I think many needs staff/managers from norway. I can be online on times you cant. I would really love to help from my timezone.
Realname: stian
Nickname: stevie
Mature 1-10: 8
Building skills: 7
I know how to use worldedit and worldgaurd and I want to help the owner with everything and help the players that needs help. I can fix plugins!
I know have to config and install PEX (can do the perms)
I have been admin on 2 and mod on 5 and plugin dev on 5 and I own 2 servers and I am co-owner at 1.
I love to be with other players and I like to learn and teach other. I would love to help you with everything I can. And I can make youtube videos about the server. I will do all I can to help you.
I know the basic HTML and java codes and I have made many games i the past. But only friends can play them. And I have made 1 plugin but that was so buggy. The most of games are also very buggy. Its me and my friend that is devploying games and plugins. And we are devploying a hg plugin at the moment. It is like this: when you get killed or you can choose if you want to be sponsor or not. But when you die you get some money you can bye stuff with or something and then you can do /spons [playername] and then you spons a player with stuff. Its a realy good idea. But its hard to make plugins. But we love plugin devploying. But this plugin will NOT be done put this year. If we are lucky we get the plugin done till 1.2-13. Because what I said with the plugin its alot more then that. And some of our games are very simple. We hope to make a phobe app soon.
I own a plugin team teamenhanced. We make plugin for FREE. So if you need any plugins you can ask me! But we are not making plugins so very fast.

I will never do anything you dont want me to do. I will ALLWAYS listen to you. I cant talk so much on skype because I am much on skype when I am not allowed by parents. If I talk then they can hear it and then I can may loose my Pc for some days.

I have two computers. One is for work and the other is for gaming. Only one of them I have skype on.

some good plugins: CP, we, wg, f, ac, spectate and all essentials plugins. (If you dont know what cp is and we and wg and f and ac is I can tell you know)
Cp: CoreProtction
we: world edit
wg: world gaurd
f: factions
ac: anticreeper

If someone was spamming I would first give them a warning. like this: stop spamming!!! (maby with caps to) If the person still spams I would have kicked them. (maby from the start to) If the player comes back and still spams I will mute them.

If someone was hacking I would first look if the player was hacking with spectate and every single type of inspect plugins. If I saw that the player was hacking when I was specting then I would ip ban and ban the player.

If someone was griefing I would first make sure it was true with logblock or anything like that. If I saw it were true I would ban the player is some days (depends on what and how much that is griefed) if much was griefed I would ban forever and if it was rare stuff griefed or some that has a high value I will ban the player to. After I have done the ban I would give back the player that was griefed the stuff back.

I would help any players that needed help with either a plugin or if they are new to minecraft. I would listen to them and help them with that they needed help to. When I am on I love to help. Then I feel that I have done something good and it will help me rank hp on a server (if I was mod and they needed a headmod I would hope to help someone because then I can rank up to next grade.) I will feel a bigger part of the server.

I would love to make youtube videos for the server. I like youtube. I hav not been online on my youtube user on a long time and I want more videos there. I dont have any good ideas for a video. So it had been great if I could do it for your server. Then it will be a win-win case. I hope I can do youtube videos for your server.

I am leanign PHP and javascript codes now so I will be a little busy with that but that will not effect anything. After I am done with the php and the javascript I will try to learn CSS codes. I am not so very good with java, but I know all the basic. The same with HTML. But I will go more advanced in this when I am done learning the PHP and Javascript (I need to learn javascript before I can start with PHP) I now know asp.net (basic) it is a combination of JS CSS and HTML.

I want your server to have a nice community . I want it to get poplular. I want your server to go AWSOME. I want to give much time on this. I want to be a part of the staff on a server that have many players on at the same time. So if you have a server and need staff but its not popular at all or are new. Then I will make it popular.

I have been banned one time from my own server. A hacker showed up on my server when my coowner and headadmin was on and beged to get its friend back. My coowner said NO because the friend was a griefer. Then this player started hacking. First was to ban all the staff (both ip and name) and after that destroyed the hole spawn. 3 step was to get the friend back. This is a long story, but I dont think I have been banne from any more servers. If so I want to know!!

you can trust me because I have never been banned from a server I dont own and I have my own servers I am staff on other servers and everyone like me. If you want me to make your server better I will. Depends on what I be told to do. I cant build. If I ever make any builts on your server that will NOT look so very good when I am done. So I am not a very good builder. BUT I am better with redstone so if yu need any cool redstone stuff built then I am maby the right guy. (Its many that is better then me, but if no one is on that are better then me you can use me). I will gladly help with that.

I am a boy from Norway. I have one dark and brown cat. I found my cat in the outhouse. When I found it I wished so much for a cat and my mum and dad let me keep it. When I found it the cat was only 4 or 5 weeks old. Now the cat is 1 and a half year old. I have two cussins that lives with me. They also have minecraft. They love the game. One of them are a very good builder. I am the oldest. And I go in 8th class. We have some half year tests up comming now so I will be very busy with them. I have some friends but the most if them dont like the things I like. I am not allowed by mum and dad to be much on my pc when my cussins are home because they dont do it well at school. My parents did not do it well at shcool ao they dont want uss to be like them (I dont want it to because I dont like that kinds of jobs.) my father owns a comapany. Now everyone startes l, what you siad they did it bad at school how the did he become an co-leader of a comp. its because he and my oncle bough it for money we dont have. Its sad. Because I dont get money because of that. But I get at least a server. Yeah I think that is enough!

Position wanted: COOwner or HeadAdmin or Admin. I can do whatever you want those ranks are just what I hope for.

Thanks for reading!!

-soliderproductions
soliderproductions
Level 44 : Master Dragon