Recruiting Admin/Mods

theadam2960's Avatar theadam29605/18/15 3:47 pm
1 emeralds 123 4
5/18/2015 3:57 pm
theadam2960's Avatar theadam2960
Hello we have a minecraft server that has around 700 average players on at any one time so we are going to need staff to help us keep the server running smoothly so at the moment we need 1 admin this person needs to have alot of experience with servers and sorting issues and such needs to be from europe and needs to be over the age of 18 as for mods we need mods to have alot of experience dealing with people and understanding how to deal with problems understandingly and not to be 1 sided mods also have to over the age of 15 and mature we need atleast 22 mods so anyone applying for mod will be a better option.

for your application we would like you to add your:
irl name
mc, name
date of birth
and anything else you think you should add
once you have filled in an application send it to [ theadam2960 ] on skype and it will be reviewed asap and could be responded with a voice call interview. thankyou
theadam2960
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/18/2015 3:56 pm
theadam2960
that is not the server we are talking about we have recently bought a popular server of which we can not share the details of just yet.
05/18/2015 3:51 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Jdawsome
05/18/2015 3:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ReshaunDon34
What rank are you applying for: mod

Ign: ReshaunDon
Name:Reshaun
Maturity: 9.0/10
What you plan to do for the server: I plan help out to the best of my ability. I promise not to abuse the powers i receive from the one in charge. I am generally friendly and cool to get along with. I haven't had many problems with other players other than trolls.( however i dealt with them) I wont be disruptive to the server in any way. I plan to help others and prevent bullying on the server.
What can you do: I can help moderate the sever and help other members of staff if they are stuck in a situation or just need help in general
Experience: I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on a couple servers, one server in particular was successful and had a lot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on server a while ago. a small 20 slot which usually had 11 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing) I stuck around for a while before it closed.

Why do you want to join the server:I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment.I see myself as a good member of your team.
Any bans(We will check): Only on my friends servers when they were taking the piss. LOL
Any other information(This could help in being accepted): I am generally a laid back guy who gets along with most people.
05/18/2015 3:57 pm
theadam2960
hello thankyou for your application if you could add us on skype for a interview that would be great
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome