[1.8.1][♛RaidedRuins♛][Factions] ♛Recruiting Staff♛

Mezzer's Avatar Mezzer12/17/14 9:44 pm
1 emeralds 294 9
12/22/2014 5:48 pm
dudefish3's Avatar dudefish3
I'm excited to say we are now finally open after a couple weeks of work!! We are a faction based server but with some fun twists to keep our players alive and working toward the top of the leaderboards.

Banner

Feeling nice? Drop a vote on our server http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/raidedruins/
Mezzer
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

dudefish3
12/22/2014 5:48 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
Name : Nathan

IGN : dudefish3

Experience : Was head admin on a server a few months ago. I started as a trial-mod and after about 6 months was a head admin of a small server, ranging from 5-30 members online at a time. I know world edit, world guard, and core protect, however it was a few months ago and I may be a bit rusty.

Why : I'm hoping to get back into minecraft, my interest had kind of died off, however, I'm sure being a staff member would reintroduce my liking to minecraft.
Mezzer
12/22/2014 5:22 pm
Anyone else wanna apply?
Mezzer
12/21/2014 10:03 pm
bump
chickencharger
12/20/2014 11:31 pm
Level 1 : New Network
In Game Name: chickencharger

Past Experience: Owner, Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Moderator, Head-Builder, and Builder

What are you good at that will benefit : Building, and Management

How much time can you spend on the server: 7+Hours

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I would like to be more than a moderator, but I will take the position that is best for me, and one that you will assign. I want to be a position on your server to help it be pushed along and have a fun and enjoyable community.

General Introduction (we want to get to know you): Hello, my name is Christian. I am 6'1, and I weight 162LBS. I am the Varsity Kicker for my high school's football team, and I am the Varsity Catcher for the baseball team. For my free time I enjoy playing Minecraft and League of Legends. I have many talents, which include: Drawing, Dancing, Singing, and Parkour. I am a southern boy from the state of South Carolina, and yes I do drive a truck! However, all together I am a serious guy, but can be very friendly and easy going at times. I have two languages I can speak and understand which are: English and Spanish.

Do you go to school or have a full time job or both?: I do go to school. I am an sophomore at my local high school.

What you can do to help the server: I can provide my skills and management profession to create a good community and a fun one too.

You are staff on other servers?(yes/no): No, the servers I used to work with have shut down, so I am on the look to find new servers.

You can advertise the server if needed?: Of course, any staff that can't do this shouldn't be staff. Staff are there to help the server, and if player base is needed, then they should advertise.
Mezzer
12/21/2014 3:43 pm
Great app jump on the server whenever you have time so I can test you out.
ze2026
12/20/2014 7:29 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
First Name:Jake
IGN:Zeus2026
Age(Must be 14 and up):15
Skype Name:zeus21251
How long have you played Minecraft?:Since Alpha or 2010
Why do you want to be staff?:I want to be staff because i have the desire of being staff on a nice server.
How active are you?:Very active, Winter break will make me on EVERYDAY for atleast 8 hours.
Past Staff Experience?:40x Staff on various servers most down, have worked as a marketing manager, Working with youtubers and waiting for a network to manage.
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills):VFX(Intros), Managing The subjects, and Marketing our server.
Anything Else?: I hope i get accepted and if not i appreciate the time you took to read this.
Mezzer
12/22/2014 1:20 am
great app
thycookie
12/17/2014 9:53 pm
IGN: KyleCookieness

I'd love to help out build some stuff for your server.
Mezzer
12/20/2014 7:27 pm
noice app man
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome