1
Recruiting builders.
Hey, guys! So recently I purchased a server and it was very successful the first day. Problem being I white listed it because of my lack of things for the server. The server was only factions. Who just wants factions? Well, the people got bored. I got some more plugins and stuff to make the server even more fun! When I released it the second time I ended up with 100 people on all at once! Then decided to add more things. It is currently white listed again and needing builders for multiple things. The main builds needed at the moment is a "Call of duty zombies map" I got a very good plugin for that but need some good maps..
Application:
Age:
Links to some of your builds:
How often are you avaliable?:
Skype?:
Application:
Age:
Links to some of your builds:
How often are you avaliable?:
Skype?:
2
Application: I can build cool stuff :3 I can do redstone, or fancy pants buildings!
Age: 17
Links: Unfinished here:www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QiV4q2KA-s
How often are you available? : almost everyday for short periods of time(about an hour)
Skype: adstermoore
Age: 17
Links: Unfinished here:www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QiV4q2KA-s
How often are you available? : almost everyday for short periods of time(about an hour)
Skype: adstermoore
Application: i worked on large projects with multiple people, adventure maps etc i can do anything with redstone
Age:15
Links to some of your builds: no way of showing you
How often are you avaliable?: almost everyday
Skype?:yeahhhhhhimcool
Age:15
Links to some of your builds: no way of showing you
How often are you avaliable?: almost everyday
Skype?:yeahhhhhhimcool
