1

Recruiting Builders and Developers!

KhalilMC103 •4/9/17 9:28 pm
•
123
•
4/10/2017 9:32 pm
Hi, I am about to buy a BungeeCord server very soon! I will need a build team and developers. Join my discord chat if you want to hit me up and show me what development and building skills on discord. I hope we recruit some of you builders!

Discord: https://discord.gg/aEMsg8j

Skype: khalilminecraft (Zamasu)
Posted by
KhalilMC103
Level 1 : New Network
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

KhalilMC103
• 04/10/2017 9:32 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
bump
1
KhalilMC103
• 04/10/2017 9:32 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
bump
1
KhalilMC103
• 04/10/2017 6:21 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
bump
1
KhalilMC103
• 04/10/2017 10:47 am
• Level 1 : New Network
update
1
KhalilMC103
• 04/09/2017 10:22 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
update
1

Welcome