Recruiting server admins

jman282's Avatar jman2826/30/13 8:57 pm
7/8/2013 1:39 am
The_GreNaDier249's Avatar The_GreNaDier249
I need a group of people who can help me make a great staff team for my server. I am running a bukkit server. some plugins that you will need to know how to use,
1. worldedit 2. worldguard 3. mob arena 4. multiverse (all of the plugins included) 5. essentials. I will tell the ip when someone wants to be an admin or moderator. I need someone to run a website for the server an post this server on server list websites. I need about 5 admins and 2 moderators.
jman282
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2013 1:39 am
The_GreNaDier249
I Did.... Its Exsactly the Same...
His
IGN: CaveCrawlerMC
Previous Experience: Admin, Head-Admin, Mod and Guard
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Availability: Mostly All day, Money not avalible during Central Time: 6pm-7pm.
Why Should we Choose You: Good at building spawns and Helping Out the Server Alot!
How would you handle a situation:
Hacking: I would figure out how he is hacking. If he was exploiting I would temp ban for 3 hours. Continue, 24 hours. If he was hacking with fly or x-ray I would temp ban for 3 days and report to an admin or owner. (Would report to who ever is online.)
Spam: I would mute for 5 mins, then mute for 20 mins if continued I would temp ban for 3 hours, and report to an admin/owner.
Griefing Spawn: I would ban him and report to owner so the owner could roll back the server to stop the Grief from ever happening.
Abusing Staff: I would mute them for 5 mins, then kick them, then ban them for 1 hour.

And Mine
IGN: The_GreNaDier249
Time Zone: AEST Australian Eastern Standard Time
Availability: I Play 3-5 Hours a Day depending if school is on.
Why Should we Choose You: I'm good at setting up plugins, building spawns and helping out the server how ever I need to.
How would you handle a situation: It depends on what situation it is:
Hacking: I would figure out how he is hacking. If he is exploiting I would temp ban for 3 hours. If he was hacking with fly or x-ray I would temp ban for 3 days and report to an admin or owner. (Who ever is online)
Spam: I would mute for 5 mins, then mute for 20 mins if continued I would temp ban for 3 hours, and report to an admin/owner.
Griefing Spawn: I would ban him and report to owner so the owner could roll back the server to stop the Grief from ever happening.
Abusing Staff: I would mute them for 5 mins, then kick them, then ban them for 1 hour.
07/07/2013 10:50 am
jman282
sorry cavecrawlerMC you do not apply for this job I cannot trust you
07/07/2013 10:49 am
jman282
I didn't notice that
07/01/2013 11:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
CaveCrawlerMC
IGN: CaveCrawlerMC
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Availability: Mostly All day, Money not avalible during Central Time: 6pm-7pm.
Why Should we Choose You: Good at building spawns and Helping Out the Server Alot!
How would you handle a situation:
Hacking: I would figure out how he is hacking. If he was exploiting I would temp ban for 3 hours. Continue, 24 hours. If he was hacking with fly or x-ray I would temp ban for 3 days and report to an admin or owner. (Would report to who ever is online.)
07/07/2013 4:59 am
The_GreNaDier249
Dude, Thats my post edited.... Denied!
07/01/2013 11:17 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
charjas1
Its not portfowarded heres my app

Maturity level:9.6/10

Building skill:10/10 im a really good builder

Rank Applying For:Admin

Why you want this rank i like to help people im a great staff member im funny and mature when needed only i Mosly Admin on 4 servers Mod on 2 co-owner on 1 im been playing minecraft for 2 years i know most of the bukkit commands im good with some plugins if i caught someone hack insta-ban if someone breaking the rules warning if they do it again kick and then temp ban i love playing minecraft server i want to learn more with admin on your server i wont abuse my powers like most staff do i will only use my powers when needed i play minecraft 4 hours a day or more on weekends

How long have you played minecraft:2 years
07/01/2013 4:51 pm
jman282
im having a small problem with my server when I try to run my server with the port 25565 it says that the port is already taken up and im not running it in the backaround
07/01/2013 4:22 pm
jman282
SirRoyalChickenz The_GreNaDier249 check your pm I sent you the ip
06/30/2013 9:32 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
maxs10
I am a very experienced admin and would be glad to join the staff, if u need an application just send me a pm and ill be glad to pm u back.
06/30/2013 9:26 pm
The_GreNaDier249
If you need help setting up ranks I can also help
06/30/2013 9:23 pm
The_GreNaDier249
IGN: The_GreNaDier249
Time Zone: AEST Australian Eastern Standard Time
Availability: I Play 3-5 Hours a Day depending if school is on.
Why Should we Choose You: I'm good at setting up plugins, building spawns and helping out the server how ever I need to.
How would you handle a situation: It depends on what situation it is:
Hacking: I would figure out how he is hacking. If he is exploiting I would temp ban for 3 hours. If he was hacking with fly or x-ray I would temp ban for 3 days and report to an admin or owner. (Who ever is online)
06/30/2013 8:59 pm
SirRoyalChickenz
Application: In Game Name:SirRoyalChickenz
What position do you want: Admin
How long have you owned Minecraft:
How many hours do you play a week: over 55 hrsHow long can you spend on the server a day: 4 - 5 hrs
Past Administration Experiences: Admin in Uberminecraft , Op in Lumarcraft, Admin in Chosen craft, Admin in Prison Craft
Why you want the position: I want to show people that even though the servers looks new and small, that when you wait and help it grow it also makes a new friendly community with people that you never knew before, friends and best mates could be created from this. I would love to see people laugh and play on this server and love it so much.
Skills (your strengths): I am good at building, not really at pistons and redstone, I can create great spleef and parkour, also pvp arenas and mob arenas, I also create skins
Skype Username (Optional): sirroyalchickenzAny extra notes you want to add: Thanks for using your time for me, and reading this forum, hope to see you on the server
06/30/2013 8:58 pm
SirRoyalChickenz
Ill be ur admin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome