1

Recruiting Server Builders

SootiestNumber5 •7/2/16 2:06 pm
•
723
•
7/4/2016 3:35 pm
Hello I am Scott, and I am not good at building in Minecraft. I am looking for people who are willing to build things in my server for me, and I will give them credit for their work on my server in return. I just made my server, and so far there is nothing in the world. My server will include creative, survival, pvp, and probably other game modes as well.

I really need someone who can build a really cool big spawn hub.

Please reply if you would like to help grow my server.
Posted by
SootiestNumber5
Level 1 : New Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

37

Valhalcon
• 07/04/2016 3:35 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Sootiest, what's going on?
It's fine if your busy, and that's the reason why you aren't keeping us updated, it just would be nice to know when things are going to happen.

Thanks
Valhalcon
1
schumnasty
• 07/03/2016 4:16 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
By chance will we have the mcedit available to us?
1
xXRKTXx
• 07/03/2016 3:10 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
ill be here tom morning at around 8 or 10 am eastern.
1
SootiestNumber5
• 07/03/2016 3:08 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Sorry guys I know I said 3 and I hate to keep you waiting but I tried to buy a server but I need to gift card cause they no longer accept paypal. I'm going to try to get it up before 9pm eastern
1
schumnasty
• 07/03/2016 3:07 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Im sure he will send us the address soon.
1
xXRKTXx
• 07/03/2016 3:02 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Umm its 3 pm eastern
1
Valhalcon
• 07/03/2016 2:57 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
I aswell, I might not be able to do anything today, but I look forward to building on Tuesday and the rest of the week!
1
schumnasty
• 07/03/2016 2:53 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Look forward to building with all of you!
1
Valhalcon
• 07/03/2016 2:50 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Its almost 3:00 EST
1
xXRKTXx
• 07/03/2016 2:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
ready
1
Valhalcon
• 07/03/2016 2:42 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
So are we ready?
1
MythicalFlipper
• 07/03/2016 12:12 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
If you need anymore help hmu. Skype: Walrus Has Bucket {LotC}
Timezone: EST(It's 12:09 at time of posting)
Im mostly good for detailing sections and smaller builds, and I pay alot of attention to detail when terraforming.
1
RetroGameTV
• 07/03/2016 12:03 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Hello, my name is Retro aka QubeX and I want to help your server grown by building hubs and maps. If you want to: I can help you with many other things like the website, etc.

My timezone is: CEST
My IGN is: QubeX_Mc
1
TheOGEmoji
• 07/02/2016 9:31 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ey, I'm the manager of the Elusive build team. I saw this post and was wondering if you wanted to hire a semi-professional build team to work for your server.It does cost money, but not a lot. Very little per build. We can discuss more if you'd be interested in Hiring us. Its fine if not.
1
SootiestNumber5
• 07/02/2016 10:18 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
If you could show me some of your builds and how much they would cost then maybe I'll hire you.
1
schumnasty
• 07/02/2016 8:55 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Is there a specific texture pack you will be using for the server? That way we are all on the same page?
1
SootiestNumber5
• 07/02/2016 8:33 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Sorry to keep you guys waiting, but the server will be ready at 3pm ET(Eastern Time Zone) tomorrow for the people who want to help. I will message you guys the IP address for the server tomorrow through planet minecraft. I'm going to go try to make the server run 24/7 so you guys can help me when ever you want.
1
Valhalcon
• 07/02/2016 8:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Sounds good, see you then
1
Valhalcon
• 07/02/2016 6:38 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
SootiestNumber5, I would suggest to go off of nothing the Internet or minecraft had done before for a hub, then it can be new and exciting for players who've been playing on servers like yours and new players as well.

This caught my attention http://i.imgur.com/l5IKOPx.jpg
1
schumnasty
• 07/02/2016 6:35 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I'm willing to help. I think big and build big as well. I also have creative ideas that I can bring to the table. Personally I specialzie in medieval theme and bridge building, but can build other things as well!

Timezone: Central-Time
Minecraft: dschumer10

I'm ready to start whenever!
1
SootiestNumber5
• 07/02/2016 8:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks for the support I will message you the IP address tomorrow at 3pm Eastern Time, so you can help.
1
xXRKTXx
• 07/02/2016 6:08 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I am very good with redstone and command blocks although I do not have skype.
I made a minigame the you might be interested in.
1
SootiestNumber5
• 07/02/2016 8:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks for the support I will message you the IP address tomorrow at 3pm Eastern Time, so you can help.
1
xXRKTXx
• 07/03/2016 10:34 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
thanks!
1
xXRKTXx
• 07/02/2016 5:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I am willing to help build a spawn as well as some other items you may want. I am also very good with redstone and command blocks
1
Valhalcon
• 07/02/2016 5:06 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
SootiestNumber5, are you looking for building more than one hub? I saw in the description of your server, that you were going to have, survival, pvp, and etc. So I got down to thinking, since SinningSansy is creating the main hub, could I help with side hubs (Something possibly like a creative hub, I do have some ideas). I like making things look attractive for the player eye, and I think it would be a reasonable idea to create side hubs for your survival and pvp. Let me know

PS: Skype: Valhalcon
PS: Timezone: CT - Central Time
PS: YT (Youtube): Valhalcon

And thanks!
1
SootiestNumber5
• 07/02/2016 5:42 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Vahlhalcon, yeah I'm going to need more than one hub, so if you want to help with the side hubs that would be cool. I could give you more details in about 3 hours from now, and I'll make a Skype too if you want.
Timezone: Eastern Time
Thanks for replying and offering help!
1
Valhalcon
• 07/02/2016 6:26 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
My pleasure, and making a Skype would help a lot, I'm excited to help. I'll be patient so you can wait as long as you want to to give me the details (more time for me to get as many ideas).

Catch you later!
1
Adept_
• 07/02/2016 4:48 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
Alright , I'll get started with some basic ideas and will be back online tomorrow morning and could possible start then , if you'd like?
1
SootiestNumber5
• 07/02/2016 4:53 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Okay sounds good. What time zone are you in?
1
Adept_
• 07/02/2016 4:58 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
My timezone is BST – British Summer Time
1
SootiestNumber5
• 07/02/2016 3:48 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I sent you the server address through planet minecraft messaging. @SinningSansy
1
SootiestNumber5
• 07/02/2016 3:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hey thanks for replying, and sorry for not responding right away.
I think it would be cool if the spawn was somewhat like the spawns in the urls below. Any materials are good as long as they look good together. I want the spawn to be very big. Make sure the spawn is appealing.

Here are some images I found online of what I had in mind for the spawn:
http://i59.tinypic.com/2h4xcp1.png
http://embed.gyazo.com/2633f4c5df15a9c270c25351bdf8b77d.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TK2J6yMZheg/maxresdefault.jpg
http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1440/2014-09-29_0032448179017.jpg

If you have any more questions or if you are confused feel free to ask thanks!
1
Adept_
• 07/02/2016 4:08 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
From the links you've provided , you want a circular based spawn with a mountainous area around the main features / in the background . You also want the main server sections - creative , pvp ect - labelled and probably a pixel art picture to match . I Have a basic idea of what you'd like and i only have one question . Would you like a ceiling to the spawn hub , or would you prefer it to not have one
1
SootiestNumber5
• 07/02/2016 4:18 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would prefer it not to have a ceiling. Here are all the sections that I want: Survival, Creative, factions, prison, skyblock, and pvp. If you could can you make 2 more sections that are empty, so that if I decide I want more server sections I can just add them.
1
SootiestNumber5
• 07/02/2016 4:20 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Yeah I want a circular base with mountainous area around the main features.
1
Adept_
• 07/02/2016 2:36 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
Hey there !
I could possibly help with building a spawn for your server if you provide some basics about how you'd like it such as the materials , shape , theme , extras ect.
1

Welcome