Hey. I'm looking for a skilled Server Manager.
I'm looking for a Manager with the competence to manage a hub server with Prison and factions. One that will hire builders, devs, mods, admins etc. The resources you will be getting is three servers to work with. they are linked like so Lobby - Factions - Prison. Message me at least once a week with updates on how the server is going.
More in-depth objectives will be served if you're accepted.
Good luck
I'll need to know your name, age and your experience and what you can deliver.
You're skype also, but you can pm me it if u don't want random people adding you.
I'm looking for a Manager with the competence to manage a hub server with Prison and factions. One that will hire builders, devs, mods, admins etc. The resources you will be getting is three servers to work with. they are linked like so Lobby - Factions - Prison. Message me at least once a week with updates on how the server is going.
More in-depth objectives will be served if you're accepted.
Good luck
I'll need to know your name, age and your experience and what you can deliver.
You're skype also, but you can pm me it if u don't want random people adding you.
9
First name:
My First Name Is Tom
Minecraft UUID (Convert):
0c38f9ec-7378-4f34-a0d2-76aa094c1258
Age:
My Current Age Is 15 Yet I Am Turning 16 Soon
Position:
Manager Is The Current Position I am Applying For
Timezone:
My Timezone Is Est
About yourself:
Well. I've been playing minecraft for the past 2 years focusing on configuring and behind the scenes developing. During that time ive been recommended by many and been shut down by many but ive learned the ups and downs of working as this position and got through all the hard parts.
Id really describe myself as a person with a versatile skill-set, a lot of heart and willingness to go beyond the limits to satisfy a server and the members on it. Perhaps the best way to show that im worth of this position is to share with you one of my many hardships on the road to where I am.
A few months ago while working on a server that I really enjoyed with very good staff that were intelligent and experienced on a factions server and we were about to release but I just remembered that we needed to do crates and our developer that was supposed to do it was gone so I took it into my own hands. I went to the owner and told him the issue and he said I only have 1 hour to do all of the crates. I was stressing out because It would have been really hard to do that in such a short amount of time so I rested thinking of what I should do. 10 minutes later I was at my computer configuring talking to other staff members on what I should implement to the crates. With 10 minutes to spare I finished the crates with amazement from the owner who expected a temporary sloppy job but he said he was wrong. In result of this you can see that Im fit for this position and that I can really step over the limit to help.
Im looking to take my career up one level and move out of working for a small server to working for a company like yours where I can be part of a team that really lets me focus on my best strength which is configuring. Id like to build a relationship that lets me focus on professional growth.
Greatest strengths & weaknesses:
My Greatest Strengths Are :
Configuring
-=-
Positivism
-=-
Ability to Settle most Conversations
-=-
My Greatest Weaknesses Are :
Being Impatient in Exiting Moments
-=-
Slight Arrogance
-=-
Slight In confidence
-=-
Why do you want to be a staff member:
I really believe in the valua of teamwork of the owner and staff organization and so when I saw a position with your server to join the Manager rank I had to apply the best I could. I believe in working with other people towards a common goals and I know the abilities a bring as not only a manager but as a friend and team member will bring me satisfaction but will also make me a valuable worker and supporter.
Previous experience:
Ive worked with many friends on minecraft servers some were professional and some just did it for no reason and did it for money. I've worked on a few home hosted server and I was a Co-owner On all of them. I was a manager on 2 servers and I was Admin on 3 Servers, I served as a plugin-er on 2 servers and a helper on 3.
Anything else:
Thank You for reading my application and taking the time into considering me.
My First Name Is Tom
Minecraft UUID (Convert):
0c38f9ec-7378-4f34-a0d2-76aa094c1258
Age:
My Current Age Is 15 Yet I Am Turning 16 Soon
Position:
Manager Is The Current Position I am Applying For
Timezone:
My Timezone Is Est
About yourself:
Well. I've been playing minecraft for the past 2 years focusing on configuring and behind the scenes developing. During that time ive been recommended by many and been shut down by many but ive learned the ups and downs of working as this position and got through all the hard parts.
Id really describe myself as a person with a versatile skill-set, a lot of heart and willingness to go beyond the limits to satisfy a server and the members on it. Perhaps the best way to show that im worth of this position is to share with you one of my many hardships on the road to where I am.
A few months ago while working on a server that I really enjoyed with very good staff that were intelligent and experienced on a factions server and we were about to release but I just remembered that we needed to do crates and our developer that was supposed to do it was gone so I took it into my own hands. I went to the owner and told him the issue and he said I only have 1 hour to do all of the crates. I was stressing out because It would have been really hard to do that in such a short amount of time so I rested thinking of what I should do. 10 minutes later I was at my computer configuring talking to other staff members on what I should implement to the crates. With 10 minutes to spare I finished the crates with amazement from the owner who expected a temporary sloppy job but he said he was wrong. In result of this you can see that Im fit for this position and that I can really step over the limit to help.
Im looking to take my career up one level and move out of working for a small server to working for a company like yours where I can be part of a team that really lets me focus on my best strength which is configuring. Id like to build a relationship that lets me focus on professional growth.
Greatest strengths & weaknesses:
My Greatest Strengths Are :
Configuring
-=-
Positivism
-=-
Ability to Settle most Conversations
-=-
My Greatest Weaknesses Are :
Being Impatient in Exiting Moments
-=-
Slight Arrogance
-=-
Slight In confidence
-=-
Why do you want to be a staff member:
I really believe in the valua of teamwork of the owner and staff organization and so when I saw a position with your server to join the Manager rank I had to apply the best I could. I believe in working with other people towards a common goals and I know the abilities a bring as not only a manager but as a friend and team member will bring me satisfaction but will also make me a valuable worker and supporter.
Previous experience:
Ive worked with many friends on minecraft servers some were professional and some just did it for no reason and did it for money. I've worked on a few home hosted server and I was a Co-owner On all of them. I was a manager on 2 servers and I was Admin on 3 Servers, I served as a plugin-er on 2 servers and a helper on 3.
Anything else:
Thank You for reading my application and taking the time into considering me.
Hi Zekima,
My name is Venedict (call me Ven), and I am 17 years old. I am an incoming First Year Engineering Student with the University of British Columbia. Having experienced a legitimate admission cycle, I am very knowledgeable in this department, and have staffed numerous servers with the same style that you are looking for. This includes head administrative experience, and positions as head of recruitment. I have also taught concepts relating to minecraft and minecraft programming to Student Demographics from as young as 7 to as old as 15. I may not be the most knowledgable programmer, but I can certainly manage a server with my undivided attention. I understand how true admission cycles work and understand what to look for in an individual who has the potential to succeed as a staff member. If you would like to keep in touch, my Skype is azndude672. I look forward to hearing from you!
My name is Venedict (call me Ven), and I am 17 years old. I am an incoming First Year Engineering Student with the University of British Columbia. Having experienced a legitimate admission cycle, I am very knowledgeable in this department, and have staffed numerous servers with the same style that you are looking for. This includes head administrative experience, and positions as head of recruitment. I have also taught concepts relating to minecraft and minecraft programming to Student Demographics from as young as 7 to as old as 15. I may not be the most knowledgable programmer, but I can certainly manage a server with my undivided attention. I understand how true admission cycles work and understand what to look for in an individual who has the potential to succeed as a staff member. If you would like to keep in touch, my Skype is azndude672. I look forward to hearing from you!
I've private messaged you with some details.
Contact Me On Skype at azyphics
Name: Tyler
Skype: My skype is notchyoaccount.
Age: I am 20 years old.
What can I deliver?: I have the passion and drive to make a server succeed. I like to start this with a staff team that is setup for success, whether I am in the staff team or if I am helping to lead the staff team. With a well trained staff team you can do nearly anything. When the staff members love the people that are leading them then it shows in their work ethic on the server. Next I like to get the community. When you have a great community then you can go anywhere. The better the community, the bigger it will get. I also have a vast knowledge in minecraft plugins. I also have a lot of experience in being a staff member on minecraft servers and helping to run them.
Previous Experience: Well I went from Mod to Admin on a server called Gizmo Prison. They are now called Gizmo Servers. I was staff there for about a year and a half. After I left that server, I went and helped a few friends setup their own servers for a few months. Then I took about a 6 month break from minecraft because I lost interest in playing the game. When I came back I decided I wanted to work for some bigger networks, so that is what I did. I worked was staff on a Skyblock server that was apart of a decently big Network (250+ players daily) for like 4 months. After that I became Coordinator ( pretty much we planned all the events and server gamemodes) for a server that was in planning before I got promoted to Staff Manager. I was Staff Manager there for about 3 months before they shut down due to not having a player base.
Skype: My skype is notchyoaccount.
Age: I am 20 years old.
What can I deliver?: I have the passion and drive to make a server succeed. I like to start this with a staff team that is setup for success, whether I am in the staff team or if I am helping to lead the staff team. With a well trained staff team you can do nearly anything. When the staff members love the people that are leading them then it shows in their work ethic on the server. Next I like to get the community. When you have a great community then you can go anywhere. The better the community, the bigger it will get. I also have a vast knowledge in minecraft plugins. I also have a lot of experience in being a staff member on minecraft servers and helping to run them.
Previous Experience: Well I went from Mod to Admin on a server called Gizmo Prison. They are now called Gizmo Servers. I was staff there for about a year and a half. After I left that server, I went and helped a few friends setup their own servers for a few months. Then I took about a 6 month break from minecraft because I lost interest in playing the game. When I came back I decided I wanted to work for some bigger networks, so that is what I did. I worked was staff on a Skyblock server that was apart of a decently big Network (250+ players daily) for like 4 months. After that I became Coordinator ( pretty much we planned all the events and server gamemodes) for a server that was in planning before I got promoted to Staff Manager. I was Staff Manager there for about 3 months before they shut down due to not having a player base.
I PMed you.
Search up Jason Valles on Skype it should show a picture of a Minecraft folder
