School Rp

earth07's Avatar earth0712/15/11 10:50 pm
12/15/2011 11:43 pm
mster77's Avatar mster77
School RP, it would be interesting. Everything would be made up anyway. You could be a teacher, student, or lunch person.Mind you, we will still need a sever, but don't worry I have already started working on a map. Ps it will be steam punk.
Student App:
IGN:
Name:
Intelligence:
Personality:
Grade Level:
Race:
Backstory:
Appearance:

Teacher App:
Name:
Teaching Subjects (I.E. Math, Biology, ect.):
Appearance:
Backstory:
Classroom number:
Favoritism:

Lunch Person App:
IGN:
Name:
Ability to make food:
Ability to slaughter:
Ability to make a server:
This will be a server RP
earth07
Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/15/2011 11:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
mster77
IGN:mster77
Name:Shawn Ortega
Smartatude:8
Popularity:well, i really just do nothing
Grade Level:4th
Race:human
Backstory:Shawn Ortega (Called by the name "mster") was just a plain and simple guy until the first day of school it was so wierd being in a room filled and after per-school he went to a really good school called "Marblehead" in his teachers class he met is first friend Victor he known him after 3 years we stoped seeing each other because mster had went to a different school named Lobo there he just struggled without anyone there just walking around nothing to do so he decided to play with peolpe in games then he found this wonderful amazing game called "Minecraft" and then mster77 was born ready to build an go exploring
Appearance:A plain guy with a purpule jacket and a half put on hoodie
12/15/2011 11:00 pm
mster77
IGN:mster77
Name:Shawn
Smartatude:8
Popularity:well, i really just do nothing
Grade Level:4th
Race:human ???
Backstory:Um...
Appearance:Um...
12/15/2011 11:13 pm
earth07
Appearance is a picture of your skin or an image of the character you are supposed to be.
Back story is the story surrounding the character's origins
Race: pick any race you want you don't have to be human
12/15/2011 11:18 pm
mster77
ok
Backstory: well my charecter is just a plain guy with a jacket on not much (if that is what BackStory means)
Appearance: my cahrecter looks like a regular boy with a hoodie jacket and blue pants and has a half hood on Race: Human
12/15/2011 11:22 pm
earth07
ok here is an example

Teacher App:
Name:Devin Winsley
Race: Moon Elf
Teaching Subjects (I.E. Math, Biology, ect.): Biology, alchemy/chemistry and librarian
Backstory: Devin Winsley was the first born heir into the aristocratic Winsley family, one that had always held strong aristocratic ties. He had the full devotion and attention of his parents into becoming a man worthy of the Winsley name. Devin was a genius. A prodigy, blessed with potential and talents in military strategy. wasn’t until years later did events transpiring that changed everything for Devin. The Winsley family had avoided much of the conflict arising from the Great War. During one night, a bomb had stuck the house, setting it ablaze and killing both of his parents and taking his left arm. The years passed, and Devin continued to study from what little remained at the manor. He planned to build a new world over time, but when the letter arrived declaring him the opportunity to change it all in one swift motion.
Appearance: He have long silver hair and green eyes.
Classroom number: 3434
Favoritism: Not destroying the lab or library and actually learning things for themselves
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome