1

Seeking plugin knowledge

New2PC •12/14/16 11:37 am
•
254
•
12/17/2016 5:33 am
Hello.. I'm here in search for a mature, active and experienced plugin expert. i am willing to compensate you for your help "if necessary" and if you prove your worth.
Posted by
New2PC
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

New2PC
• 12/17/2016 5:33 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Noobfriendly.mcph.co skype yaboyyates
1
Riddlr
• 12/17/2016 12:03 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I can most definitely assist with plugin knowledge! I've been a manager on two servers in the past and could definitely help you with these things.
1
TMCtanks7
• 12/16/2016 11:06 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
I could help you. What is the server IP?
1
New2PC
• 12/16/2016 6:13 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Need help with multiverse inventory problems. Also setting an rpg plugin and just maybe basic information on what things like towny and factions are. I am legit new to minecraft pc. Im learning every day. So if anyone is willing to teach please let me know.
1
JordyvanderBolt
• 12/14/2016 6:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
Heyy,

I would like to help you. Only thing, can I get some information of what you need? Which plug-ins?

Greetz,
JordyvanderBolt
1

Welcome