1

[CREADOME] seeks testers/builders!

IbriVic •7/5/17 2:46 pm
•
245
•
7/8/2017 1:51 pm
CreaDome


Hello there! We seek testers/builders for our server.

What is creaDome?
We aim at becoming a community of builders/creative survivallers. We are offering a ranking system according to your Buildingprowess. As you rank up you will get more freedom to build. You start on plots for the first 3 ranks. After that you will be allowed to build in Flat/Biomes. We offer solid griefprevention and rollback options.

Our survival world is a normal difficulty world where players will be able to create their towns.
We may choose to add a custom survival world in the future.

IN SHORT, We need builders and players to test and improve our server. Leave your IGN in the comments and I'll add you to the whitelist.

NOTE: the server is very much [W.I.P.]
Posted by
IbriVic
Level 1 : New Explorer
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

12

IbriVic
• 07/08/2017 1:51 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Hello guys,

I have now opened the server.
Everything up until the [Builder-I] rank is tested and playable. the higher ranks are still being worked on.

More info:
http://playcreadome.net/index.php/forums/topic/new-player-guide/
https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/creadome/
1
IbriVic
• 07/07/2017 7:31 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
hello guys,

for now, i have what i need. once the server opens to the public i'll post an update.
thanks,
IbriVic
1
Mini88
• 07/07/2017 7:00 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
My ign: Mini88

I would really like to help you to imporove the server!
1
AsrielDreemurr16
• 07/07/2017 6:32 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'd like to apply as a builder. My IGN is Adrijux
1
TheConstructor29
• 07/06/2017 9:45 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Sorry I wasn't active yesterday but what is your idea for the spawn in /warp survival and can I help with it?
1
carwyn123
• 07/06/2017 11:56 am
• Level 40 : Master Dinosaur
Hey, I'll come build.
My user is carwyn123
1
YeknasBuild
• 07/06/2017 11:47 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
build
1
IbriVic
• 07/06/2017 10:58 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Hello Yeknas101. what do you want to do? just testing/playing or do you want to build?
1
YeknasBuild
• 07/06/2017 10:38 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
ign: Yeknas101
1
IbriVic
• 07/06/2017 10:24 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Hello TheConstructor29, you are added to the whitelist. we will give you a little building test at first. see you soon!
ip: playcreadome.net
1
TheConstructor29
• 07/06/2017 8:26 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I wish to apply as a builder to help create your server. My IGN is TheConstructor29.
1
IbriVic
• 07/06/2017 3:25 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
BUMP!
1

Welcome