1

My Server

Jackkman •12/22/11 12:32 am
•
72
•
12/22/2011 2:26 pm
Legit server. Pretty legit not many rules do what ever. Just don't be a dick to people.
Address: 5.176.237.246:25565
I need some OPs so if you wanna be one I need a few.
Posted by
Jackkman
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

Jackkman
• 12/22/2011 2:26 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Network is 'Jackkman' and the password is '123456'
w/ out the quote things.
1
Schweppes
• 12/22/2011 2:17 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Still need the Hamachi information... The network and pass.
1
Jackkman
• 12/22/2011 2:11 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ok server is up. Tell me if u need anything else. its brand new so help me out.
1
LOLOLOLOL
• 12/22/2011 4:29 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
LOL where is it?
1
Jackkman
• 12/22/2011 1:41 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'll start up the server tommorow. Sorry about that. I'll tell u the hamachi info then.
1
Schweppes
• 12/22/2011 1:04 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Need Hamachi info.
1

Welcome