1

Server -BUILDER APP-

Dirt Blocks •7/10/15 9:39 pm
•
390
•
7/19/2015 4:03 pm
First name-
Time Zone-
Age-
Skype-
Proof (pictures)-
Why pick you?-
What strengths and weaknesses in building?
Experience-

This server is on 1.8.7 btw.
(Don't half-effort it)
Posted by
Dirt Blocks
Level 28 : Expert Cake
34

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

14

Beastheboss
• 07/19/2015 4:00 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
In game building (Your game)
1
Dirt Blocks
• 07/19/2015 4:03 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Cake
Pming you ip in second
1
Beastheboss
• 07/19/2015 3:59 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
How about I just show you ;-;
1
Beastheboss
• 07/19/2015 3:55 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
I cant find my images? do I create a minecraft folder?
1
Dirt Blocks
• 07/19/2015 3:57 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Cake
Windows 7: goto corner %appdata%>roaming>.minecraft
Windows8: same thing but go to top right and search
1
Adyxia
• 07/19/2015 3:53 pm
• Level 33 : Artisan Goblin
What would you be building?
1
Dirt Blocks
• 07/19/2015 3:56 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Cake
A spawn and a ton of buildings. Hopefully I get a few people.
1
Beastheboss
• 07/19/2015 3:36 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
First name-Justin
Time Zone-Eastern
Age-14
Skype-Sorry I cant use due to policy
Proof (pictures)-Don't no how to upload
Why pick you?-You should pick me because I know how to build majestic, wonderful things out of blocks that are not normal blocks to use such as diamond and emerald blocks. You should also pick me because im loyal to other staff and other players on the server and never abuse the admin you will give me
What strengths and weaknesses in building? My strengths in building are: Big spawns, small houses and trees. My weaknesses are a RPG type theme And castles.
Experience-Yes, I have been a builder on one server but I hope that is enough for you, And I also Was a mod on 2 servers and a head admin on other server.
Ign:Justintyler9
I hope I meet the right conditions to join your staff
1
Dirt Blocks
• 07/19/2015 3:40 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Cake
Use imgur.com to upload. I like your app just need pictures.
1
Beastheboss
• 07/19/2015 3:47 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Where do I go and do I have to sign up?
1
Dirt Blocks
• 07/19/2015 3:49 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Cake
Imgur>upload images>find the file>upload>send me the link
1
Dirt Blocks
• 07/19/2015 3:19 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Cake
Bump
1
Dirt Blocks
• 07/12/2015 2:40 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Cake
Bump
1
ChrisTheKing
• 07/12/2015 2:36 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Princess
Hi
1

Welcome