1

Server Dev/Plugin Manager

lewis23 •8/20/15 8:18 am
•
175
•
8/20/2015 11:09 am
Hi my name is Lewis,

I am a Minecraft server developer and I am looking for a brand new server to work on! I have worked with many other servers before, including my own. Here are a few of my skills:

-Permissions
-Plugins
-BungeeCord
-Config Files

& Much More!

I can also start servers from scratch and build them right up to when they have many players, I will do everything for free. I run an I.T Company aswell (Rebel I.T). I hope you consider me.
Posted by
lewis23
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

lamp27
• 08/20/2015 11:09 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
May I have your skype? I would love to have you on my new server!
1
lewis23
• 08/20/2015 10:39 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
bump
1

Welcome