Server Developer Needed

harryleyland's Avatar harryleyland4/9/15 7:25 am
1 emeralds 186 5
5/12/2015 9:13 am
JakePluginDeveloper's Avatar JakePluginDeveloper
If you are reading this you are obviously interested in being a developer. I'll give you a background on what we are and what we need from you.

So we are a new gaming community and our first server is a Minecraft server. We also have a Teamspeak server for our players.

Our Minecraft server is currently whitelisted for YouTubers and streamers only so that they can build a town in survival mode. Our aim is to have multiple worlds for different people so MultiVerse is probably the plugin we will use and we would need the YouTuber world, where only certain people can go, a creative world with creative plots, and a survival world. We also are looking at implementing Towny in to the server at some point.

If you think you can help us with all of this then please post a reply. It will be free work as we cannot pay you but it will give you valuable experience and if you do well could become a key member of the team.

Thanks
harryleyland
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JakePluginDeveloper
05/12/2015 9:13 am
My Ign is Jak070803 I code and install plugins to help the server run smoothly.
I am happy to do it for free(because it's fun).
I am 15 years old I live in Australia.
I have been developer in 2 servers before and I'm Mod on one right now
If iget accepted do I get all of the server console and files??
Click to reveal
Im Awesome
xXDaChimpXx
04/09/2015 7:29 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
we can certainly help with this sort of setup, you can contact us here:

nexus-server-administration-t482125.html
PlatinumPurge
04/09/2015 7:34 am
You stupid psot has been reported this post has been reported. First you can not advertise for people to pay for things and he clearly states FREE WORK so please fuck off
xXDaChimpXx
04/09/2015 7:42 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Ok let me re-write that for you:

"Your post has been reported. Firstly, you cannot advertise for people to pay for things and he clearly states "Free Work" so please fuck off"

Ok so clearly you can read, you cannot write as your grammar is very poor if i do say so myself, yes now that i re-read it, i have noticed that he explained "free work" as i missed that the first time. Now, stop tripping over your own words and realize that it is possible to miss key elements while skimming text. And to top it all off, your post has been reported son as that was not necessary how you have conducted yourself. Stop treating people with contempt and grow up. For your information we do donate our services if we feel the cause is worth it. Goodbye
PlatinumPurge
04/09/2015 8:13 am
SOYR FRO NTO GET REKT
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome