Hello,
My server needs a Bukkit Plugin developer for a few custom plugins we need created.
If you think you would be great for this position just fill out the form below:
IRL Name:
IGN:
Age:
What Coding Languages You Know:
Why You Want To Take Part:
Where are you from:
Skype:
------
I Also will be whiling to pay money.
Thanks Everyone
My server needs a Bukkit Plugin developer for a few custom plugins we need created.
If you think you would be great for this position just fill out the form below:
IRL Name:
IGN:
Age:
What Coding Languages You Know:
Why You Want To Take Part:
Where are you from:
Skype:
------
I Also will be whiling to pay money.
Thanks Everyone
1
IRL Name: not importent and you can see it in skype anyway
IGN: FozZeW
Age: 17
What Coding Languages You Know: Java and that is only language needed
Why You Want To Take Part: Because I wan't to learn more Java and good way of doing it is helping others (That does not mean I will do it for free, i am not slave).
Where are you from: Estonia
Skype: gam3rest
btw I have coded bukkit plugins for more than 1 year
IGN: FozZeW
Age: 17
What Coding Languages You Know: Java and that is only language needed
Why You Want To Take Part: Because I wan't to learn more Java and good way of doing it is helping others (That does not mean I will do it for free, i am not slave).
Where are you from: Estonia
Skype: gam3rest
btw I have coded bukkit plugins for more than 1 year
