1

New server! Finding for staff and helper!!

Enderserver123 •7/15/13 6:16 am
•
259
•
7/16/2013 5:01 pm
Hi guys i am owner of chamberPVP and it is a new server i am finding [staff],[builder exert] and [game helper].Let me tell you what each of them do.
[Staff]
guard the server well
prevent anything from happening
ban/kick/mute those who are spamming advertising or being rude.

[Builder expert]
Someone who can build Nice server spawn,pvparena,spleef and more.
this will get staff more faster then others.

[Game helper]
a person with this rank must
setup game like
spleef
paintball
hungergame
ctf

[Application for staff]
ign:
skype:
age 14 and above[untrue will be ignored]:
experience:
how many hours you will be online:

[builder expert application]
ign:
skype:
any age:
build rate 1-10:
expert yes/no:
how many hour can you be online:

[game helper]
ign:
skype:
any age:
what game can you setup:
how many hours can you be online:


All answer must be honest dishonest will result being ignored.
Post your application below and you will know if you get approve.
Must have a skype account.
Posted by
Enderserver123
Level 1 : New Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

13

_nancyc_
• 07/15/2013 11:01 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
[builder expert application]
ign: nancy15712
skype: nancy157121
any age: 14
build rate 1-10: strong 9
expert yes/no: yes
how many hour can you be online: summer= 6-8 school=2-3
1
Mayomatt915
• 07/15/2013 11:13 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Staff Application
ign: mayomatt915
skype: julio.3697
age 14 and above[untrue will be ignored]: 16
experience: Would Like To Discuss This Through Skype.
how many hours you will be online: 4-5
1
skaterboying
• 07/15/2013 5:01 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
ign:skaterboying(I made it when I was ten)
skype:skaterboying
age 14 and above[untrue will be ignored]:I'm 13 I know I am one year off the limit but I am very mature.
experience:I have been a Co-Owner on one server and Moderated 3 servers and every server I have been staff on a lot of the people on the server liked me.
how many hours you will be online: I will be online a lot and you can just ask me when to come on and I will be there unless im out of the house but normally you can just ask me on skype to come on.
1
Togepi14
• 07/15/2013 6:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
ign:togepi14
Skype: I don't have one, but I should get one when school comes around
Build Rate: 8.5 when im eating and 9-10 if im not
Expert: You can tell me anything and I will build it, but im basically TERRIBLE with redstone.
How many hours you can be online: Usually I will be on anytime from 8AM( sometimes earlier) to about 11:30PM
Age:10
I swear I didn't lie at all, and im sorry if it affects anything that im not the best with redstone
I can still work Simple redstone, but other than that, im terrible and still learning. Thanks
If I am accepted, Please pm me.
also I have a email if I get it, and I was applying for Builder Expert.
1
Redpanda123456
• 07/15/2013 6:46 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
(Builder expert application)
ING: Redpanda123456
skype: Have it but don't want video calls. ( I have an email though)
Age: 12 (don't judge my building by my age)
build rate 1-10: 8.5
expert: Yes
How many hours can you be online: 1-4 hours a day
please consider me as a builder. Thanks for your time.
1
ThePandaGamers
• 07/15/2013 8:43 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
[builder expert application]
ign: MadogTen
skype: Triplewhipxtimz
any age: 13
build rate 1-10: 10
expert yes/no: Yes
how many hour can you be online: 6-10
1
Enderserver123
• 07/15/2013 9:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Done i added all of you at skype now need you guys to confirm and we can carry on!
1
Togepi14
• 07/15/2013 10:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I don't have a Skype. does that mean I don't get it?
1
Enderserver123
• 07/15/2013 10:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
get a skype account if you dont have one
1
Togepi14
• 07/15/2013 11:17 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
My computer doesn't have a video card, so I cannot get it, and personally, im not much for talking to people on Skype. If you have a email, I would be happy to email you. I check it whenever I expect someone to email me.
1
surviver
• 07/16/2013 4:54 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
[Application for staff]
ign: Wanted42180
skype: Wanted42180
age: 14
experience: I've Owned a couple servers in the past, Been Admin on 1 different server and Moderator on 2 different servers.
how many hours you will be online: Between 1-6 hours depending on the day
1
TeOne12345
• 07/16/2013 5:01 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
ign:mattbeech
skype: xGscflame
age: 14
experience: i have 2 servers right now and i Co-Own 3 2 are down atm
how many hours you will be online: 4-6
1
SRGT_Shaodw
• 07/16/2013 5:01 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
ign: SRGT_Shadow
skype: patrick.barrett71
age 14 and above[untrue will be ignored]: 16
experience: I have been staff on almost every server i've been apart of. I ranged anywhere from a builder to head admin.
how many hours you will be online: 4 to 5
1

Welcome