1

[SERVERE] Server Help

nurdincool •6/8/13 11:38 am
•
102
•
6/8/2013 12:08 pm
Hi guys, I recently portforwarded my belkin router for my minecraft server but the server won't come up? Any solutions? Please help!

Thanks, Nurdincool
Posted by
nurdincool
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

10

nurdincool
• 06/08/2013 12:08 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I should have never gotten a new router
1
nurdincool
• 06/08/2013 12:08 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I did, i'm not that stupid, it doesn't come up, try connecting

IP: 71.22.235.103
1
Longusername
• 06/08/2013 12:05 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
Dood I told you people connect with your global ip not you ipv4 use a website like whatsmyip.org to know the ip other people should connect with
1
nurdincool
• 06/08/2013 12:00 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Well I portforwarded my minecraft server correctly, with the ipv4 as my private ip address. But when I type in localhost, but any other ip I use to connect to my server isn't up, my IPV4 Ip address is up for my server but its not up for other people, I have experience with this but my router was changed from AT&T so I don't know what to do.
1
Longusername
• 06/08/2013 11:56 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
Can you clearly explain your problem
1
Longusername
• 06/08/2013 11:55 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
I think you misunderstood me watch a tutorial I can't explain clearly by writing
1
nurdincool
• 06/08/2013 11:53 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
It got worse, now I can't join...
1
nurdincool
• 06/08/2013 11:51 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ohhh if this works, want to join?
1
Longusername
• 06/08/2013 11:49 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
First you should run server files while trying connect second the ip you connect with is differnt from ip others people connect with use your ipv4 ip to connect and don't forget putting it In properties file
1
zombiewarpig
• 06/08/2013 11:44 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Zombie
Did you put the ip address in the server properties file?
1

Welcome