1

Server help needed ASAP

AlexdSmith23 •6/12/17 8:32 pm
•
123
•
6/13/2017 2:11 pm
Hello, I'm in need of some players to help build the spawn on my minecraft server. I also need staff members, and those who are savy with this server stuff cuz I'm not, to help me get going with buycraft and the plugins. Message me here to get further info.

Thanks, Alex
Posted by
AlexdSmith23
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

MasterofLight1
• 06/13/2017 2:11 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Please read private message
1
Captainlarge
• 06/13/2017 1:16 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hey im good with all you need whats ip
1
StaffAbuser101
• 06/12/2017 8:40 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
ip? I'm good with everything if your still interested
1
zDiamondz
• 06/12/2017 8:37 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
ip? im good with everything
1

Welcome