✪_--_--_--_✪Server Looking for Staff✪_--_--_--_✪Preferably Experienced and friendly✪_--_--_--_✪

Kirigiri's Avatar Kirigiri2/25/19 6:44 pm
2 emeralds 271 3
3/30/2019 3:43 pm
XyzioN's Avatar XyzioN
Fantasia is a fantasy adventure server and we are currently looking to open the server in early March in order for us to achieve this goal we are looking for the following staff:

Builders, I cannot stress this enough send me pictures of your builds so that I can send them to our head builder and we can assess whether or not your style would be suited to the server. (NOT COMPULSORY but if you have worked on other servers before and can give references that would be greatly appreciated.) also if you have knowledge of worldedit please let us know so that if you are hired we know what permissions to give you.

Texture pack makers

( will be working with existing texture pack but may need to make a few new textures) we want to give the server an ethereal fantasy theme and have a nice texture pack, but it's not perfect and needs alterations.

Experienced red stone users

plugin expert, since we are a fantasy roleplay server we are looking to develop custom evolvable skills for the classes we have, and we would need you to be able to work with our other devs to develop the skills that we already have and add more skills that can be obtained via quests.

if you are interested in any of these positions please message me on here or on discord, we will require you to have Discord so you can join the server chat and contribute ideas.

my discord is Kyoko#2120

Post Thread
Kirigiri
Level 78 : Legendary Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2019 3:43 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
XyzioN
Just a suggestion, if you don't want to custom code skills and abilities, you could use the Magic Spells plugin, it's a VERY powerful plugin on its own and can be used with other plugins such as mythic mobs to get custom made enemies to use skills and abilities.
02/25/2019 8:43 pm
Level 48 : Master Toast
Miku
Not an application, but a question.
I would just like to know what this Fantasia server will be about in more detail than just "Fantasy adventure" if you could. If it is not planned out or kept private then that's fine, but I'm just very interested :)
02/25/2019 8:59 pmhistory
Level 78 : Legendary Princess
Kirigiri
well the story behind it is that there are humans and supernaturals and they founded two empires and in the modernish day they are living in semi-peace, so the server has multiple races like sirens faes nine-tail foxes, and each class has one evolvable skill and they can get more through doing quests killing giants and custom monsters, we have a custom texture pack. the server is set in a place we made up called Fantasia and by playing the game meeting different NPCs they will unlock more of the story (which we will add more too as the server develops) we are making custom weapons and potentially looking at diversifying them using enchant and damage levels, we have a few random mini-games in progress such as a quiz show and pro fighting with customised weapons and armor, the idea around the server is that its more of a built in roleplay rather than an active roleplay so the player is part of the story of the server and the things they do will change what happens with other characters in the story and whatnot if that makes any sense whatsoever. and like i mentioned before how there were classes, each class has its own hangout where only they will be able to go (havent quite worked out the coding behind that yet but its getting there)

if you wanna hop on sometime lemme know ill give you a tour :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome