1
**WILL SHOW PROOF ON SKYPE IF NEEDED!**
DONT HAVE A SERVER YET!?!?
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!
I will get you the right server host for the right amount of money and the best features, need a cusom domain like bannananework.com? i can get your server a cusom domain, want a forum i can make you one, want mulitple servers connected? i can setup a whole network for you.
I turn all your ideas into reality! Be it custom plugins or creating kits and or permissions i do it all! Ive made over 100 plugins and Ive owned multiple servers ranging in a broad variety of gamemodes i am literally the best you will find. Serious inquires contact me via skype.
My skype: VDKAYLA
*Only contact if serious and ready to sit back and watch me turn your dreams to reality!*
DONT HAVE A SERVER YET!?!?
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!
I will get you the right server host for the right amount of money and the best features, need a cusom domain like bannananework.com? i can get your server a cusom domain, want a forum i can make you one, want mulitple servers connected? i can setup a whole network for you.
I turn all your ideas into reality! Be it custom plugins or creating kits and or permissions i do it all! Ive made over 100 plugins and Ive owned multiple servers ranging in a broad variety of gamemodes i am literally the best you will find. Serious inquires contact me via skype.
My skype: VDKAYLA
*Only contact if serious and ready to sit back and watch me turn your dreams to reality!*
4
tt
bump
bump
hey, I co-own a prison server and we're wondering if you can do plugins for our prison and factions server?
