1

Server Name Suggestions

benwa97 •1/20/13 10:48 pm
•
165
•
1/20/2013 11:49 pm
Im thinking about creating a server in the near future but I'm having a problem thinking of a name. This is always the hardest part of creating a server for me, so now I'm asking your help!

What do you get?
If you help me out finding a new name for my server, you will be promoted to [VIP] rank on that new server and get credit for creating the name (that is, if you post the best name/the one I choose) You will also get whitelisted during building.

Names I have thought of:
- Future World
- Digital World
- PlatinumCraft
[Not very original, I know...]

Please post your name suggestions below, you may post as many as you want.
Posted by
benwa97
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

Banananana
• 01/20/2013 11:46 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
CadmiumCraft
AnsuremCraft
Planam World
NothingCraft
1
Qazcraft
• 01/20/2013 11:44 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Artist
MinEconomy
Minecraft+
PlusCraft
StayAlive
1
benwa97
• 01/20/2013 11:47 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
BananananaCadmiumCraft
AnsuremCraft
Planam World
NothingCraft

Okay...
Thanks for the ideas!
Im going to wait for some others to post before I choose the best one.
1
technogators12
• 01/20/2013 11:41 pm
• Level 20 : Expert System
1
benwa97
• 01/20/2013 11:44 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Where are they hosted from?
Whats the specifications of the server?
1
technogators12
• 01/20/2013 11:49 pm
• Level 20 : Expert System
Hosted from a US server. Depends. 5gb is free for servers usage. Proccessor is 2.7ghz with up to 3.2ghz
1
Qazcraft
• 01/20/2013 11:25 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Artist
What's the server? Faction? Survival?
1
benwa97
• 01/20/2013 11:40 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Im planing on making it survival but with various plugins... Such as economy and shops.
1

Welcome