Server needs a boost

MuffinMan22's Avatar MuffinMan225/17/14 10:25 pm
5/17/2014 10:47 pm
MuffinMan22's Avatar MuffinMan22
[b]Hello my name is Ethan. Me and my friend Kam have been trying to make a pvp server for quite some time now and have gone through at least 8 different hosts just wasting our money and always end up either giving up or not being able to pay for the host.
But we have finally decided to work very hard on this next server which will be similar to the badlion pvp server but will have tons more custom games such as sticks and stone from Black Ops and anything else we can think of.
Kam and I are starting summer break so we won't have school and will be working on this server 24/7.
However neither of us have enough to buy a dedicated host and we were praying that anyone would be able to donate just a small amount of money.
Now before you leave, any donations will be payed back in full and we will also allow you to beta test our servers.

[u](If your just gonna comment things like "no ones gonna give you money, your stupid!" just don't bother, theres no point. Were just trying to accomplish something we've been dreaming of for a long time now)[/b][/u]
MuffinMan22
Level 3 : Apprentice Network