1

My Server Needs A Plugin Developer! (BENEFITS)

Rice •8/11/13 5:46 pm
•
149
•
8/11/2013 7:13 pm
Hello everyone! I need someone good at making plugins to become a plugin manager for my server. I will give you a paid rank for free! Thanks, please leave your contact information (skype, etc. or if you just want me to PM you) and how experienced you are. Thanks!



(P.S. I am NOT looking for plugin managers, if you only want access to control panel please don't reply)
Posted by
Rice
Level 36 : Artisan Taco
32

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

matt bo4
• 08/11/2013 7:13 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I could try to make it... just not gonna insure i can. do you already have the arena made?
1
Rice
• 08/11/2013 6:01 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Taco
Ok, will do. Thanks. But anyway what kind of coding do you do?
1
matt bo4
• 08/11/2013 5:58 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
That sounds above my coding expertise. Maybe ask in the coding section.
1
Rice
• 08/11/2013 5:54 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Taco
Plugins that can create mini games and run them on the custom maps we build, kinda like survival games but with special touches for our mini-games. Thanks for showing interest.
1
matt bo4
• 08/11/2013 5:52 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
What kind of plugins do you need to be made? Just give us a gist of what you are gonna need.
1

Welcome